• Total voters

Hephaestus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I am actually hoping that it might get leaked a bit early. ^_^
I have to work on the official release-day.
11 hour shifts for three days straight.

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
I will buy the physical version as well next month, after buying dragon quest 1&2&3, I will be broke hehe.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I swear this month I spent almost $600 on switch games. I bought Ni no kuni remastered and switch version, links awakening, dragon quest 11s, Friday the 13th, stardaw valley, yokai watch 4, astral chain and Tetris + 12 month online subscription. Later dragon quest 1&2&3.

I am Nintendo dream consumer this month :-).

Last edited by MohammedQ8,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will buy the physical version as well next month, after buying dragon quest 1&2&3, I will be broke hehe.

I swear this month I spent almost $600 on switch games. I bought Ni no kuni remastered and switch version, links awakening, dragon quest 11s, Friday the 13th, stardaw valley, yokai watch 4, astral chain. Later dragon quest 1&2&3.

This month has been absolutely insane for the Switch :D

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I swear this month I spent almost $600 on switch games. I bought Ni no kuni remastered and switch version, links awakening, dragon quest 11s, Friday the 13th, stardaw valley, yokai watch 4, astral chain and Tetris + 12 month online subscription. Later dragon quest 1&2&3.

I am Nintendo dream consumer this month :-).
And I bet you won't hav time to finish any of them :lol:

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, sometimes I like video games shopping more playing, my hands itching me to buy games.
I can understand the pleasure of buying new games but surly just buy one at a time especially rpgs then of course month or so later the games you still after are cheaper

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
I can understand the pleasure of buying new games but surly just buy one at a time especially rpgs then of course month or so later the games you still after are cheaper
My cousin buys new game after beating the game before so that he 100% focus on it. However, I am different like if I am going to buy it later then why not buy it now hehe.

I reached the 7th dungeon on links awakening and then I will play ni no kuni 1 until dragon quest 11s release after I will play the others until Luigi mansion 3.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i've finished dq 11 3 times on the ps4 which i have now sold and am going to finish it again on the switch as i discover all the new features, quests and other hidden goodies they added. i havn't looked at the list of the new features they added and i don't intend to either i'd rather find them myself.

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
wow can definitely see the graphics difference but switch version is still better. i'll be able to keep jade in the bunny suit the whole game if i want :P

Hephaestus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
wow can definitely see the graphics difference but switch version is still better. i'll be able to keep jade in the bunny suit the whole game if i want :P
4RcznUN.jpg

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you also have PC mods if you care about seeing your party look better along the adventure. The Switch version just has the built in Orchestra tracks and Japanese audio while PC does not have the JPN audio.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: