ROM Hack Suggestion Dragon Quest XI save editor

Haevens

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
To be able to modify the equipment etc.... for those who are already finished on ps4. I don't want to do it again.

Reactions: Ryuzoji

Ryuzoji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Would like to transport my Steam save file to switch so i can continue playing on the switch without starting all over again...

Ryuzoji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Use checkpoint or edizon to backup save on Switch, replace file from PC with file in backup folder in Switch, import backup to Switch.
Never mind my previous msg! I found the folder and there are currently 2 files both are .sav and the pc file has 6 files 3 .sav and 3.bak which should i change?

Last edited by Ryuzoji,

unknowndatax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will not be able to go from PC to switch unless you can decrypt the PC save and encrypt it the way the switch does it. I haven't checked how the switch does it, but I do know how the PC does it. On the PC, it uses the key JACK-NE-KEY-1QaZ2WsX3EdC4RfV5TgB, but it goes through an algorithm that turns it to KCAJ-EN--YEKZaQ1XsW2CdE3VfR4BgT5. The decryption is just XOR, but what happens is that the game takes bytes from the save file and XOR with bytes from the executable. It then XORs the result with parts of the key above. Assuming the switch does it the same way, you will need the key the switch uses and the bytes from the executable that are used.

Reactions: Ryuzoji

Amon79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Please post a save with mod gold???
Please

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Please post a save with mod gold???

Ryuzoji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You will not be able to go from PC to switch unless you can decrypt the PC save and encrypt it the way the switch does it. I haven't checked how the switch does it, but I do know how the PC does it. On the PC, it uses the key JACK-NE-KEY-1QaZ2WsX3EdC4RfV5TgB, but it goes through an algorithm that turns it to KCAJ-EN--YEKZaQ1XsW2CdE3VfR4BgT5. The decryption is just XOR, but what happens is that the game takes bytes from the save file and XOR with bytes from the executable. It then XORs the result with parts of the key above. Assuming the switch does it the same way, you will need the key the switch uses and the bytes from the executable that are used.
Thanks for your reply... i don't understand any of it. But i can be sure it's impossible to transport your steam save data to switch

MegaMagikarp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
The switch key is C5VbD9SJxe4FhK7wnWxy_LVSuHfbQjAU EDIT: just saw your other post lol so ig you already know that

Last edited by MegaMagikarp,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"