RELEASE Dragon Quest XI S (Full Version) 60 FPS mod

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Kirby567fan, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Konathedemo

Konathedemo GBAtemp Regular

Aug 2, 2015
    France
    Ok I'm finally back home and could test it in Docked mode so framerate wise it's bad and I knew it would be kinda bad but I thought if someone could make the game run at 60fps it should run good enough at 1080p but it seems I was wrong but anyway it still really neat that you were able to do that and I thank you a lot!
    (Also I've played around for like 2-3 hours and haven't seen any texture issues)

Last edited by Konathedemo, Nov 7, 2019
  2. gonegone22

gonegone22 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 12, 2019
    United States
    Hey! Just curious if you were able to make the config for making 720p the base rez on handheld. Haven’t been able to get ReverseNX to do the trick.

3. Niko_of_Death

Niko_of_Death Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2016
    United States
    Do you mean like very momentary pop in (i.e. camera is completely on one object, you walk to where the object suddenly out of view, the majority of objects take a moment to appear?) If so I've been getting that too.
    I believe the 1080p docked one I posted earlier has 720p locked for handheld as well. Dunno if you want different for docked though.

gonegone22 likes this.
  4. lh411

lh411 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2019
    China
    do you mean your 1080p mod include 720p on handle mode and 1080p on dock mode?

5. Niko_of_Death

Niko_of_Death Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2016
    United States
    yeah

6. lh411

lh411 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2019
    China
    good work.thank you very much

7. gonegone22

gonegone22 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 12, 2019
    United States
    That’s perfect, thank you!

8. xtremegamer

xtremegamer Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2013
    United States
    can someone make a .zip or something with all the fixes mentioned in this thread that are texted? would be much appreciated and awesome

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted