Hacking Dragon Quest VI - Acekard 2i PLEASE HELP!!!!

Yamaguchi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the post.. im sure this is covered but i cannot find it at all. I LOVE the dragon quest games. have played them all. i has a dsi xl and using acekard 2i. using the newest akio (which says it supports this game) i get NOTHING. black screen. when i use a22, acekards official program it loads and plays... BUT it loops after the demon king beats you in the opening story. i am fairly "flash card" savoy and have been so for many years. ironically the game runs perfectly on my original R4 w/ 1.06 wood running. 4 hours into it.. but i have to play it on my old ds lite. i have tried patching the rom, etc.. i am at a loss. this is the ONLY game that will not work acekard????

to anyone that can help with this.... you are a GOD!!!!!

eric

Yamaguchi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL yes. tried it all. clean, patched, new loader, old loarder.. i have never had such an issues with a game. have been up against all the difficult ones and have conquered them. Mario & luigi: Bowsers inside story, Zelda spirit tracks, GTA, etc. of course it happens to the one i want to play the most.

Yamaguchi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is no other region yet. japan only

wow!! lol... had and issue posting it.. didnt see it on my end, so i didnt think it posted. changed the topic cause the other sounded rather pathetic. i promise you that i didnt do it to cause you any stress or discomfort.. =)

K

kieran

I'm assuming that it'll be in the next AKAIO update. Latest AKAIO gives me black screens as well, running on DS PHAT. Just wait a while
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER