• Start date
  • Views 2,959
  • Replies 14
D

Deleted User

OP
slimedrinks.jpg

QUOTE said:
Square Enix and Suntory teamed up to make, yet another, video game themed soft drink. This time it isn’t for Final Fantasy. Two beverages are being made for Dragon Quest, specifically Dragon Quest Monster Battle Road Victory.

Suntory’s Syrupy Slime drinks come in two flavors Hoimi Cider (blue) and Mera Tropical (orange). The flavor names are cleverly based off spells in the Dragon Quest series. Hoimi is heal and Mera is Frizz. In English, the Syrupy Slimes would be called something like Heal Cider and Frizz Tropical. Suntory loaded the Heal Cider with vitamin B6, a catalyst for many metabolic functions including gluconeogenesis, a biological process for creating glucose. So, perhaps, the Hoimi Cider drink could “heal” something.

Each Syrupy Slime comes with an in-game avatar item you can scan in by using the Dragon Quest Color Code Scanner for the Nintendo DSi. Syrupy Slimes go on sale on July 13. Each 160mL bottle costs 284 yen ($3.25).

Attachments

• slimedrinks.jpg
    slimedrinks.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 309
D

Deleted User

OP
Bladexdsl said:
laugh.gif
too bad they don't sell them here...or do they?
wtf.gif
I don't think you do, but you might be able to get them from japanese import shops, or Japanese Food sites. Just ask around. They sure taste nice!

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
JetKun said:
Bladexdsl said:
laugh.gif
too bad they don't sell them here...or do they?
wtf.gif
I don't think you do, but you might be able to get them from japanese import shops, or Japanese Food sites. Just ask around. They sure taste nice!
nah i dont order food/drinks online and i doubt there's any import stores round here

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ellie said:
You're in England ATM, so how could you have possibly already drunk one of these?

They look cool though, kinda like those MegaMan drinks and all.
He came back from Japan a while ago.

I want one. There's a Japanese import store close to me so maybe I can find one there...

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Scott-105 said:
Ellie said:
You're in England ATM, so how could you have possibly already drunk one of these?

They look cool though, kinda like those MegaMan drinks and all.
He came back from Japan a while ago.

I want one. There's a Japanese import store close to me so maybe I can find one there...
Ah, I see, now it makes sense. Thanks for explaining.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol