Dragon Quest IX Save File Swap

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by madmonktci, Jul 12, 2010.

Jul 12, 2010
  1. madmonktci
    OP

Newcomer madmonktci Newbie

United States
    Hello,

I am trying to get the Quester's Rest INN to upgrade/expand. I have 2 DS's and an acekard2i and have been trying to canvas for guests by kicking out the guest over and over and have got the 'Guests Canvassed' count up to 31, yet no change to the Quester's Rest INN.

So I am assuming that the guests need to stay in the Quester's Rest INN, but it is unlikely I will find anyone else in my area with the game or if I do, find 30 or 50 of them to unlock everything. From the few unclear posts I have read, you need 50 guests to unlock everything at the Quester's Rest.

So I am posting this and a link to a save file and hope other people will post saves too, so we can unlock the Quester's Rest INN =]

Acekard2i Akaio 1.7 Save File Download (save file only).

Thanks in advance. =]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok noone seems to want to post there saves here, so I am asking for people to just email me there save file so I don't have to spend hours and hours starting new games over and over. If you email me a save please tell me what format the save is in i.e. Acekard etc. =]

mad_monktci@hotmail.com

2. madmonktci
    OP

Newcomer madmonktci Newbie

United States
    *bump* >.