SaitoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright.

I use TTNDS.

My firmware is the latest one so far (latest Kernal, whatever it's called, yeah).

I have both a clean US version ROM, and my own undubbed version. (Japanese voices and stuff in US game)

I am aware of the weird EU translated version where some guy went and shoved all the data from the EU version into a JP ROM or vice versa, I dunno. I DON'T want to use this. This "patched version" looks like crap, it's unpolished. Half the cutscenes are missing graphics and text, it looks like stuff I used to see on Zophair's Domain in the NES ROM hacks section.

So yeah, I don't get why the US version ROM is not working on my TTNDS. Anyone know how to fix this?

And when I say "not working", I mean it does that thing where the game won't go past the File Select screen.

bason230

Trophies
XP
Country
Why would I give you this link If I didn't try it out already? It works. And if you don't think it works, go install YSMenu. Seriously.
And It's written "Works on all flashcards" under the patch, by the way. It's not even written that the DSTT doesn't work with this.

bason230

Trophies
XP
Country
The patch works. End of story. You don't want to use it, than your only alternatives is find another extinfo, or try out YSMenu. I'm trying to help here, but if you don't want to, than I won't. And here, since you clearly didn't look around at all:

Quoted from CoolKill3r in that topic:
"The Pre-Patched version can be played on all flashcards,
that includes on R4 and R4 with YSMenu
But if you want to play the *CLEAN* rom on R4 you must update YSMenu with 1.17a12 and update your files to v6.19 or newer Here!, or wait for a newer version of Wood R4!"

SaitoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If "the prepatched version" can work on all Flash Carts, then why is it not working on my TTNDS even after I updated to the latest version?

bason230

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you even download the one shown in the thread? And by the way, what's your latest version? I suggest 1.17a13 rev14, the newest.
Here's a link for the latest version, and you can download the new extinfo too, if you don't have them yet.

http://loda.jp/dsm/

Sorry if I felt rude in those last posts, by the way, I'm in a bad mood these days. Sorry, and I hope it works out for you.

SaitoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My latest version is...

Unofficial DSTT Kernel_v117a13_rev13

Posts merged

Also, that Romulation page has no US version ROM.

bason230

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, first, I'd like to say sorry, I was being rude unnecessarily because I'm in a bad mood these days. I shouldn't have done that.
Anyway, try the link I've given you, and download the rev 14 along the new infolib. Than, redownload the Pre-patched version and try it out.
I swear it worked for me, so try it out.

Oh, the U and E versions are practically the same. I really hope this will help you out, really.

SaitoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sorry for coming off dick-ish, too.

And coming off as picky now, too. XD

Because I personally don't wanna use the EU version. *gets bricked to death*

bason230

Trophies
XP
Country
If you don't want to use the EU Version, you can always download the patch from Romulation (the link is right under the prepatched version), get a clean, untrimmed Dragon Ball Origins 2 U Rom, and patch it afterwards =D

SaitoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My ROM is clean, untrimmed and unpatched. XD

I tested it with both my clean, untrimmed and unpatched ROM and with my undubbed ROM.

Same result.

bason230

Trophies
XP
Country
That's weird o.O I've been told by some, and it's been said by some on the GBATEMP's forum too that it does work with the DSTT.
Try this one out, then. It's pratically similar to the other one, But someone did get it to work on the DSTT, so try it:
http://www.multiupload.com/AMTHD54UJD
If it still doesn't work, I guess you'll have to rely on the E version >.

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
hehehehe

you guys think that you have firmware 1.17a13....don't you realise that there has not been any firmware updates since december last year!!!
wacko.gif
. The latest is the unofficial v1.17a12....All these supossed new firmwares are only updated extinfo and infolib files, nothing more....the firmware itself remains the same.

If you want the latest updates for (E) & (U) games, go here as I am one of the updaters. And I can confirm that Dragon Ball 2 Origins (E) does work clean and untrimmed with our updates as of v6.19....look at the posts here. Enjoy playing this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL