http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65oDKijim4w

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have already preordered the Game Guide "Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Sky SS [Paperback]
BradyGames"

Guide

I am also waiting for "Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2" (for replay value) and "Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie".
Plus: "Golden Sun: Dark Dawn" and "Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light".

I am hoping for NDS remakes of "Dragon Warrior Monsters" (GBC), "0930 - Dragon Quest Monsters - Caravan Heart" (GBA), "Dragon Warrior VII" (PS) and "Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King" (PS2). - All with Game Guides, of course.

I have played ALL (and replayed most) of the DW, DWM, DQ and DQM games that are available in english.
"DWM I" is my favorite - I need a new Game Guide.

grog.gif
lecture.gif

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I forgot this was coming out soon. I've been too preoccupied on PQ2 and playing Dragon Age XD

Really can't wait for this one, it looks great. It;s awesome, since it's a full numbered release in the series and not a spin off I'm expecting the amount of polish and flare they put into the others.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well it depends. Sometimes with the big names you get them same day or even early.

That has no bearing on how long it will take to crack the inevitable AP though.
laugh.gif

That's just to be expected, really.

TheViolentOne

Trophies
XP
Country
as my experiences I think the ap will be the same as jp ver. sooo it easy to crack aand since this is a big name ....yey Im getting this game soon
biggrin.gif

tenkai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i heard this game is extremely popular in japan but is it known to be really good everywhere else?

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
tenkai said:
i heard this game is extremely popular in japan but is it known to be really good everywhere else?
It has a following here in the U.S.A but I dont think that following is as big as say..Final Fantasy.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is probably one of the only games left that I'll dust off the DS for. I'll at least give it a couple hours to try it out. If it's any good I'll go buy it. There hasn't been anything on the DS that's held my interest this year, so hopefully this will be as good as advertised.

TheViolentOne

Trophies
XP
Country
uh ! believe me I played the japanese version but even so I played like 15 hours! then I deleted it .because I didnt understand the story and I didnt know where to go and it got boring.but if I could understand it Ive never ever delete it
wink.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, this game definitely looks good (although the clashing artstyle between the 3D heroes and the 2D citizens can look awkward at times), but other than that there really is nothing to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn auto bots not pissing oil at o' rileys