Hacking Downloaded Games not showing up on PS3 XMB

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I modded my PS3 a while back and got it spoofed to Version 4.85 with around 17GB left of 111GB. For some reason, I can't find all the downloads I just bought off the PSN. They're nowhere to be found on the XMB. I even tried double redownloading some, still to no avail. I have about 17 PSOne (Classics) that need to be downloaded and installed on my PS3, as I want to play them. Any kind of help would be appreciated, I don't know what could be causing this problem. But I do have one idea since my console is modded I AM running PSN Patch 2017.02/B (making sure to hold down X until it beeps and then letting go after it beeps then it restarts). Could this be my problem? Idk how I'm supposed to access the PSN with a hacked PS3 without running a Patcher first.

EDIT:
Fix:
All PSN downloads show up in:
Package Manager folder
PlayStation Network Content folder

Last edited by BigDaddyWeaves,

victorstk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What a shitty decision they made huh?

I was about to format my ps3 because I had this same problem

thanks!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
folders not working? possibly a rebuild of the database will fix it. folders are stored in the metadata file in dev_hdd0/mms/db.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw, that will delete any folders you have (rebuilding the database), but if folders aren't working, I don't know what else to try.

edit: nm, saw your post on psx place. yeah, you have to push a button to shift between albums and category id or nothing.

Danomano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I modded my PS3 a while back and got it spoofed to Version 4.85 with around 17GB left of 111GB. For some reason, I can't find all the downloads I just bought off the PSN. They're nowhere to be found on the XMB. I even tried double redownloading some, still to no avail. I have about 17 PSOne (Classics) that need to be downloaded and installed on my PS3, as I want to play them. Any kind of help would be appreciated, I don't know what could be causing this problem. But I do have one idea since my console is modded I AM running PSN Patch 2017.02/B (making sure to hold down X until it beeps and then letting go after it beeps then it restarts). Could this be my problem? Idk how I'm supposed to access the PSN with a hacked PS3 without running a Patcher first.

EDIT:
Fix:
All PSN downloads show up in:
Package Manager folder
PlayStation Network Content folder
I don't know if this is the problem you had but I recently had a problem I purchased Modern Warfare 2 and when I downloaded it I check to see where I can install it no matter what I couldn't find it I checked all my packages on multi-man seeing if it maybe went there I checked all over the place and then I went to turn off my PS3 I went over till like the turn off area in the settings and then it when I clicked it that's where it was it said in after this installs your console will automatically turn off weird as hell but literally that's where it was

Danomano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is the problem you had but I recently had a problem I purchased Modern Warfare 2 and when I downloaded it I check to see where I can install it no matter what I couldn't find it I checked all my packages on multi-man seeing if it maybe went there I checked all over the place and then I went to turn off my PS3 I went over till like the turn off area in the settings and then it when I clicked it that's where it was it said in after this installs your console will automatically turn off weird as hell but literally that's where it was
But I'm not sure if that's the same problem you can but yeah if you downloaded games from the PlayStation store and when you download them they install doesn't show up that's where it is

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Danomano Thanks for the information. I don't know why I didn't do a more thorough search before giving up and consulting the forum. But everything I downloaded was found where previously mentioned on my modded PS3. But I now have a non-modded system as I wanted to purchase more from the PS Store (I have quite the collection). Anyway, my PS3 is now just sitting waiting for an easy way to mod it (someday!) I transferred everything I own off there (mostly PSP Minis / PSP Games & PSOne titles onto my PS Vita. Hopefully, in days to come the console will die off and I can hack it again. Thanks again for the information!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi folks ... so I'll trace it using the database rebuild flag.. :)
see the edit of the op. I don't think rebuilding the database will work. iirc, for some stupid reason, sony made games bubbles on the ps3, so you have to install them manually or something like that if downloaded from psn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD