Gaming "Downloadable content is corrupted" BotW Help needed

Pandoric

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title would imply, every time I try and launch BotW, it pops up with the message,
"Downloadable content is corrupted. Go to Data Management in System Settings and delete the DLC for this software."

I downloaded BotW over Wii U USB Helper, with all the DLC and the updates at that time, and everything was going just fine. I took a little hiatus on playing, and I came back to find the message above.

I would like to know how I can fix this so I can get back to getting destroyed by Lynels and stuff

(If you need more information, please ask me and I'll provide it)

Last edited by Pandoric,

Pandoric

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I just tried reloading Mocha, and it worked again.

What happened was I played some Metroid Prime with Mocha and then quit, and tried loading BotW right afterwards. Loading Mocha again just fixed it up again.

Alex__

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title would imply, every time I try and launch BotW, it pops up with the message,
"Downloadable content is corrupted. Go to Data Management in System Settings and delete the DLC for this software."

I downloaded BotW over Wii U USB Helper, with all the DLC and the updates at that time, and everything was going just fine. I took a little hiatus on playing, and I came back to find the message above.

I would like to know how I can fix this so I can get back to getting destroyed by Lynels and stuff

(If you need more information, please ask me and I'll provide it)
I'm having a similar issue but I'm using tiramisu and trying to download mario kart 8 with dlc but when i downloaded super smash bros with dlc it downloaded and runs perfectly.

Trophies
XP
I'm having a similar issue but I'm using tiramisu and trying to download mario kart 8 with dlc but when i downloaded super smash bros with dlc it downloaded and runs perfectly.
Possible corrupt files, what I'd suggest is deleting that install then going into storage_mlc or storage_usb / usr / import and deleting any leftover files there to see if there's any failed installations as this can cause some issues. From there you can try using NUSspli or USB Helper for a fresh install. Also I shouldn't have to say this but I will anyways, make sure you added the 01_Mocha.RPX and the Sigpatches.RPX files in your Tiramisu installation for a proper CFW, as it's very much needed for illegitimate titles and DLC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nude chess is best