Homebrew Official [Download] Decrypt9 - Open Source Decryption Tools (WIP)

• Thread starter d0k3
  • Start date
  • Views 838,648
  • Replies 4,476
  • Likes 71

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
According to Plailect's guide I can write my Emunand (GW in my case) to Sysnand to preserve everything as it was and keeping A9LH.
I have my initial Sys 4.5 and Emu 11 NAND backups.
But there is no .sha files created, because backups are made with GW cart (for Sys) and Windows utility (for Emu).
Can .bin files without .sha files still be used with Decrypt9 or Hourglass9?
If no .sha file is found, it will simply be ignored. You could have found out just by trying, though.

fateg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I need some help ,
i want to transfor the tractrnand from jpn n3ds to a us n3ds,and my jpn o3ds want should i do before transfer? I tried transfor dirctely but failed.I just get a black screen.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by fateg,

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just a quick question: should I do the GBA save backups/injections on the reboot entering the GBA title or on exiting?
1. Start the GBA game you want to dump the save
2. Start Decrypt9 and dump the save
3. Edit the save
4. Start the GBA game you want to inject the save (only if you have turned off the 3DS before),
and start decrypt9 WITHOUT turn off your 3DS (you can reboot the 3ds using system settings).
5. Inject the save
6. Start the GBA game.
7. Profit!

Last edited by RealityNinja,

Autliety

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I've already created a ctrtransfer.bin from a old3dsLL (9.1.0-20J and with A9LH). when i transfered it to my n3ds in the same region (11.0 also with A9LH) Decrypt9 recalls a success message normally, but I couldn't boot the sysnand anymore as well as the safe mode. A9LH is still working perfectly, but it shows black screen every time i tried to boot the system.
is there anything wrong with me? or it's just... normal?
here's the log, saying succeeded:(

well, the screen was lighted up though. suddenly noticed. And if I boot into the luma3DS configuration and press 'start', it will stuck on the setting screen rather than change black.
booting with Reinand4.1 was failed too (both o3ds and n3ds version), by the way

Attachments

• Decrypt9.log.txt
    4.2 KB · Views: 372
Last edited by Autliety,

Gil_PL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've already created a ctrtransfer.bin from a old3dsLL (9.1.0-20J and with A9LH). when i transfered it to my n3ds in the same region (11.0 also with A9LH) Decrypt9 recalls a success message normally, but I couldn't boot the sysnand anymore as well as the safe mode. A9LH is still working perfectly, but it shows black screen every time i tried to boot the system.

this is just a guess and I have not tested this, but I think we have to install a new3ds update pack with sysupdater before dump old3ds ctrtransfer.bin...

(sorry for my bad english...)

fateg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
this is just a guess and I have not tested this, but I think we have to install a new3ds update pack with sysupdater before dump old3ds ctrtransfer.bin...

no offence but I think If we can transfer a ctr from 2.1 o3ds to the n3ds in the same region, then he shouldn't failed.

Last edited by fateg,

Autliety

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

Er...I suppose that if transfer a 2.1.0 ctrnand directory to a n3ds is possible, doing this without installing n3ds titles will also be fine.
well, anyway i'll have a try. thanks

Last edited by Autliety,
Reactions: gnmmarechal

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

well, the screen was lighted up though. suddenly noticed. And if I boot into the luma3DS configuration and press 'start', it will stuck on the setting screen rather than change black
No cfw works with 2.1. It's normal to get a black screen.

I just tried this method yesterday on a friend's n3ds and everything went great. Saved a ton of time.

fateg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
No cfw works with 2.1. It's normal to get a black screen.

I just tried this method yesterday on a friend's n3ds and everything went great. Saved a ton of time.
I need some help I try to do the ctrtransfer between region with the new feature and failed. Did I miss anything?

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help I try to do the ctrtransfer between region with the new feature and failed. Did I miss anything?
You have to replace the secureinfo_A with one from the new region on the 3ds you want to downgrade before doing the ctrnand transfer.

no I'm... just using a 9.1.0 o3ds to do so

Oh, whoops, I misread that.

Last edited by invaderyoyo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4