Homebrew Official [Download] Decrypt9 - Open Source Decryption Tools (WIP)

• Thread starter d0k3
  • Start date
  • Views 840,625
  • Replies 4,476
  • Likes 71

bbsniua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
@Shadowtrance@Nuzzgok

在虚拟系统下我确实测试了解密系统后替换文件实现了升/降级,主要替换了title.db和整个title文件夹,从10.1和4.5之间转换。
In the virtual system I really tested the decryption system after replacing file implements the relegation / promotion, mainly to replace the entire title title.db and folders, converting from between 10.1 and 4.5.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
The only way to install those is through gateway, and it bricks if you try. I just want to inject a secureinfo so I can region change :cry:

Update to 9.2 WAS possible with NTR-CFW w/ debugger when whole firm was CDN server.
Offline files are of no use.
Ah yep i see the problem. Gateway needs a firmlaunch OFF option in the menu. haha
That really sucks. :( Kinda glad i held off buying a JPN system...

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
8.1J is a GATEWAY-ONLY and cannot be updated to 9.0-9.2 since nintendo removed some of firmware files on their server.
We are just researching alternative probabilities since Shadowtrance announces Decrypt9 UI's MSET booting method.
Unfortunately Nuzzgok says he has failed booting D9UI on 8.1.0-0J with its unique ROP.

Nuzzgok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The mset method has been available for a while, just no one paid attention. lol

But yeah, 8.1j is a pain in the butt for many people I'm sure. :(
We are just researching alternative probabilities since Shadowtrance announces Decrypt9 UI's MSET booting method.
Unfortunately Nuzzgok says he has failed booting D9UI on 8.1.0-0J with its unique ROP.

From what I could tell, it's the same MSET installer that rxTools uses, and that doesn't work on 8.1j either.

Reactions: MelonGx

bbsniua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
所以最优先确定的是8.1系统下是否能使用Decrypt9。

Therefore, the highest priority is to determine whether the system(8.1) can be used Decrypt9.

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country
所以最优先确定的是8.1系统下是否能使用Decrypt9。

Therefore, the highest priority is to determine whether the system(8.1) can be used Decrypt9.
Decrypt9 relies on CakeHax, and it does not support 8.1J.
Reisyukaku implemented 9.0-9.2 N3DS support to it, but he said he had some difficulties with supporting 8.1J.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Ah yep i see the problem. Gateway needs a firmlaunch OFF option in the menu. haha
That really sucks. :( Kinda glad i held off buying a JPN system...
No, they won't :P
If they added the devmode-like option, then all the people buying 8.1.0-0J would change to ReiNand/Cakes/RX instead.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah it seems 8.1j is just a pain across the board for everything. Don't think anyone except gateway has mset working on that version. :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, they won't :P
If they added the devmode-like option, then all the people buying 8.1.0-0J would change to ReiNand/Cakes/RX instead.
Yeah true.

bbsniua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
升级 提示 出现后 解密 的 emuNAND

上传不了图片?
can not upload pictures?

bbsniua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
系统更新提示出现前我备份了emuNAND并解密,更新完毕后再次解密,
System update prompt appears before I backed up emuNAND and decrypted again after the update is complete decryption,

最后比较发现import.db和title.db变化了,title文件夹内的旧文件也被删除了(类似初始化系统的效果),
Finally comparison import.db and title.db changed, title folder old files have been deleted (effect similar system initialization).

更新后 和 出现更新的提示+初始化 区别 就是 title.db ,其中 import.db 可以随时删除(会自动恢复)。
After the update, and the update prompt appears + initialization difference is title.db, which import.db can always delete (automatically restored).

通过比较提取出来的app和tmd文件,我发现离线下载的文件用key解密和安装的是一样的。
By comparing the extracted app and tmd file, I found a file with the offline download and install the decryption key is the same.

bbsniua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
@bbsniua
你用photobucket或者imageshark然后外连试试看

You can try to use photobucket or imageshark and then link their URL

刚才我用老3DS又测试了一下从4.5系统替换9.2系统文件方式(只换了title.db和title文件夹),
启动软件用Cakes,关闭禁签名。

测试结果正常进入桌面,和正常更新的效果一样。

Google translate:
I just use the old 3DS and tested that replace system files from the 4.5 system 9.2 mode (only for the title title.db and folders)
Start the software with Cakes, closed ban signature.

Test results normal access to the desktop, and the same effect as normal updates.

Krude

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If it said it passed, verification passed as well. The problem should be in your version of makerom. The makerom and ctrtool binaries in the attached archive are freshly compiled from profi200's sources. Can you try these (both for conversion and verification)?
Tried your version of ctrtool, still had to hunt down some DLLs to get it to run, but at least it doesn't crash. Here's what it had to say for the decrypted CIA: http://pastebin.com/ePsjG8DH
(As far as i can see, the encrypted version outputs the same, see http://pastebin.com/5UUpqRyx )

Makerom with -ciatocci just says:
Code:
[CCI ERROR] CIA is corrupt
[RESULT] Failed to build CCI

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tried your version of ctrtool, still had to hunt down some DLLs to get it to run, but at least it doesn't crash. Here's what it had to say for the decrypted CIA: http://pastebin.com/ePsjG8DH
(As far as i can see, the encrypted version outputs the same, see http://pastebin.com/5UUpqRyx )

Makerom with -ciatocci just says:
Code:
[CCI ERROR] CIA is corrupt
[RESULT] Failed to build CCI
Alright, I've seen it. Failed, duh... That's almost impossible if CIA decrypt in Decrypt9 passed. I suggest I'll get the legit MH4 CIA from somewhere (should be identical with yours anyways) and try it myself. By the way, there will be some improvements in the next version of Decrypt9 that will cut the time requirement of CIA decryption (deep decryption, too) by around 60%. Would you be willing to test with the next release?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I did SDpadgen, and D9 try to open movable.sed.
But I don't even know what is this file and what he is used for?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @HiradeGirl, https://a.co/d/6oECWAh