Homebrew Official [Download] Decrypt9 - Open Source Decryption Tools (WIP)

• Thread starter d0k3
  • Start date
  • Views 837,541
  • Replies 4,476
  • Likes 71

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How crazy would it be if we somehow got an ARM9 exploit for the latest firmwares... Getting i.e. from a vanilla 11.0 to 11.0 A9LH would be a matter of few steps, right?
Prob but you would still have to go to 2.1
This nand copy should cut down the guide a bunch if it let's you use nands from another system(unless I'm under standing it wrong it does). Could just have a 2.1 nand for each region that d9 would copy over. I love that it just keeps getting easier Lol.

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Prob but you would still have to go to 2.1
This nand copy should cut down the guide a bunch if it let's you use nands from another system(unless I'm under standing it wrong it does). Could just have a 2.1 nand for each region that d9 would copy over. I love that it just keeps getting easier Lol.
That's exactly how it works. You can even do it right away (if you have a hardmod / if you are a jackass). You just need to dump the transferable CTRNAND via D9 from a 2.1 O3DS. Then copy over the image and .sha to a N3DS, auto-transfer, done. The image you created in the process can be used on any number of same region N3DS / O3DS consoles.

Besides, it won't overwrite your A9LH installation if you are already on A9LH.

Last edited by d0k3,

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can add support for abortion while the dump? It would be in if necessary and only during the dump

PD: It is a suggestion only
Well, I'm actually pro choice, but D9 is not the software to a medical device, you know? :P

I might think about making the NAND dump cancelable, though. Maybe try GM9 instead, btw? Or even SafeMode9 if you think GM9 is too dangerous?

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there anyone on here who has 3DS game cartridges that did not work in D9 earlier? If so, maybe you could test again now? There were some improvements to the cart dumper code.

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyone on here who has 3DS game cartridges that did not work in D9 earlier? If so, maybe you could test again now? There were some improvements to the cart dumper code.

My ssb4 cart no longer has issues with the dumping part. I'll edit this if there are any issues later on.

Last edited by ih8ih8sn0w, , Reason: mobile is great
Reactions: d0k3

RacsoSakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Well, I'm actually pro choice, but D9 is not the software to a medical device, you know? :P

I might think about making the NAND dump cancelable, though. Maybe try GM9 instead, btw? Or even SafeMode9 if you think GM9 is too dangerous?

my bad and I do not have a good level of English and the translator did not help XD well, it was just a suggestion not only to dump nand, but also to dump cartridges, say you want to dump a DS game but you forgot to take MH4, which can now spend that have unified the menu (.nds and .3ds)

Last edited by RacsoSakuraba,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, not that anyone cares, but I managed to use decrypt9 to dump a nds flash cart. It is the R4 SDHC [NEW] Is what it says on the label.
IMG_20160611_233305.jpg

I wanted to Do my DSTWO but i can't find it right now. The acekard 2I and ace 3ds doesn't seem to be recognized by the system, When i put it in, nothing shows up, this go for every system, NDS lite, NDS I old3ds, new 3ds....

I have a action replay ds, but it doesn't seem to boot even though is recognized. It still works in dslite but auto boots.

When i use decrypt9. I get a message like this on all of them but the r4 card. That dumpped like normal. So that is good. (I don't have the DSTWO available to try.)

HNI_0031.JPG

Is just curious to me. I wanted to share. Speaking of sharing, i tried to Wii U VC inject my dumped r4 card and it worked. It loaded like vc games should except that all it does, Lol, i feel like i'm about to find something useful. I tried to arrange the files on the sd card like you would on the actual flashcart with the NDS.dat file and the kernel firmware folder. But i guess not. So i will keep trying to find something. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c