Downgrading 11.2 arm9loaderhax firmware

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by PKMWM1, Dec 26, 2016.

1. PKMWM1
    OP

PKMWM1 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 6, 2015
    United States
    I had done everything to install arm9loaderhax onto my 3ds and when I restored my NAND to get my old setup back, the instructions said to update to the latest firmware (11.2), which I did. But it turns out that it doesn't seem that 11.2 can support NTR CFW. I still have my 11.0 NAND backup and I was curious if it would be possible to simply restore that NAND using Luma3ds Hourglass9 to revert back to 11.0 or if that will cause a brick? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. HuskyXD

HuskyXD Banned

Banned
    Nov 5, 2016
    Canada
    I have 11.2 with lumas a9lh and it supports ntr cfw just fine.

3. PKMWM1
    OP

PKMWM1 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 6, 2015
    United States
    Could you explain how you installed it and where you got the installation files? Because whenever I try to run the NTR CFW, it just says something like "firmware unsupported" and alongside a bunch of other things, it says "installation failed" at the end.

4. SirHaxALot

SirHaxALot Yum Cookies! :3

Nov 22, 2016
    Gambia, The
    owek1 likes this.
  5. PKMWM1
    OP

PKMWM1 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 6, 2015
    United States
    Thank you for linking me to this. It worked great. However, I'm just curious, could I possibly restore that 11.0 NAND if I really wanted to?

6. SirHaxALot

SirHaxALot Yum Cookies! :3

Nov 22, 2016
    Gambia, The
    In theory you can restore every NAND backup, that belongs to this console. But be sure to restore with hourglass9, to be sure you'll keep A9LH

7. windhazard

windhazard GBAtemp Regular

Mar 23, 2016
    Gambia, The
    You can. That's the reason why everyone keeps a fresh 9.2 Nand backup