Hacking Downgrader + Backup Launcher 0.3 + Freeloader

keter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. Use the downgrader to downgrade to firmware 3.2(optional?)
2. Get a backup copy of freeloader
3. Use backup launcher 0.3 to start freeloader
4. Run imports

I am not sure what in firmware 3.3 prevents freeloader from running, so the downgrade may be optional. It is difficult to get a copy of freeloader anyway.

From what I know, backup loader tricks the wii into thinking that a DVD video in drive and plays it(speed limited to 3X), the contents are decrypted on the fly and sent to the wii. Freeloader does something different(don't know what) but it runs the disc at 6X. It doesn't look like they would be compatible but I haven't tried this yet. I don't think there is anything in freeloader that can cause a break, so I will try it as soon as I can find a copy of freeloader.

Will this work?

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
keter said:
1. Use the downgrader to downgrade to firmware 3.2(optional?)
2. Get a backup copy of freeloader
3. Use backup launcher 0.3 to start freeloader
4. Run imports

I am not sure what in firmware 3.3 prevents freeloader from running, so the downgrade may be optional. It is difficult to get a copy of freeloader anyway.

From what I know, backup loader tricks the wii into thinking that a DVD video in drive and plays it(speed limited to 3X), the contents are decrypted on the fly and sent to the wii. Freeloader does something different(don't know what) but it runs the disc at 6X. It doesn't look like they would be compatible but I haven't tried this yet. I don't think there is anything in freeloader that can cause a break, so I will try it as soon as I can find a copy of freeloader.

Will this work?

Freeloader uses it's apploader to patch the system menu. I'm almost sure that it won't work with the backup launchers or loaders in general since they have their own dol loading code.

Freeloader uses trucha exploit, so the disk doesn't contains a valid signature which is blocked on 3.3... That's the second fact...

Your best bet is to use gecko os to launch imports...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: