Homebrew Doodlebomb Sender List

Have you been able to recieve a Doodlebomb?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently there's something wrong here. I sent 14 Doodlebombs before I left for work. @Danook27, I've sent you two since last night and I've messaged you back both times. Obviously something is wrong as I've sent many Doodlebombs between yesterday and today and apparently no one received any.
I don't think anything's getting through, I sent a bunch yesterday, but I don't think they're getting through. I think they patched the servers when they did their maintenance. We know they regularly break stuff with their stability.

Reactions: hurrz and Dionicio3

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think anything's getting through, I sent a bunch yesterday, but I don't think they're getting through. I think they patched the servers when they did their maintenance. We know they regularly break stuff with their stability.
Nintendo's patches are more stable than my relationships.

Reactions: hurrz

wx9kvh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would someone be able to rename the doodlebomb, or modify the doodlebomb to allow it to pass thru the servers as a different file, and then make a tutorial on how to change it back?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Would someone be able to rename the doodlebomb, or modify the doodlebomb to allow it to pass thru the servers as a different file, and then make a tutorial on how to change it back?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That what I suggested, and it should't be too hard. Lets wait for an official update.

Reactions: hurrz and wx9kvh

Teramawl9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you have the updated version of luma3ds and the firmware it should technically work on mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure why, every other N64 game just runs fine with all kinds of enhancements but noooo KI...