Hardware

DICTATOR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
hi can you help me? My 3ds xl lost sound, I saw that the Aic3010d chip has oxides. I made a chip rebol, but now all the buttons and the touch screen and the 3d adjustment do not work for me. First, the console enters the luma configuration menu and there the buttons and the crosspiece work, then when the console has loaded the system, the buttons stop working. I removed the aic3010d, but nothing has changed. maybe someone has encountered this ? maybe someone has a dataset at aic3010d?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my, you "reballed" a corroded chip?
If the buttons work in Luma Menu, mainly the d-pad and "A" & "start", then it's probably not the buttons.. Also, not sure what chip you are talking about?

DICTATOR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
О боже, ты "переболтал" проржавевший чип?
Если в меню Luma работают кнопки, в основном d-pad и "A" и "start", то, вероятно, это не кнопки.. Также не уверен, о каком чипе вы говорите?
yes, but the oxides were not significant. this chip.

Attachments

• IMG_20230123_195254.jpg
    IMG_20230123_195254.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But one chip was a little dirty,
I thought it had "oxidation"? The whole removal of the chip thing was overkill, if you broke the pins or it's damaged somehow (before or after removal), you'd need to replace it. Not saying it's the cause of the non-working (or working?) buttons..

Reactions: Hayato213

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
The AIC3010D chip is responsible for the touchscreen among other tasks. If the touchscreen is malfunctioning controls under HOME menu won't work.

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks