donor nand build

david watters

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so after flashing back a donor nand that i built for my console with a dead emmc im now not able to boot into retail and booting into atmospheres gives me a fatal error. program id 0100000000000005 std::abort called 0xffe

this is the same issue i was having before i tried to reflash the nand. new sd card fresh everything and i constantly get stuck here. console was on 15.0 donor was from 12.0 but used 15 firmware files when i recreated it. is there something with 15.0 that would need the nand created a certain way?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so after flashing back a donor nand that i built for my console with a dead emmc im now not able to boot into retail and booting into atmospheres gives me a fatal error. program id 0100000000000005 std::abort called 0xffe

this is the same issue i was having before i tried to reflash the nand. new sd card fresh everything and i constantly get stuck here. console was on 15.0 donor was from 12.0 but used 15 firmware files when i recreated it. is there something with 15.0 that would need the nand created a certain way?
maybe try booting atmosphere on emunand using FW 12. Hekate will get around the fuse issue. One up, Update FW on emunand to 15 and then backup/restore to Sysnand? Just thinking out loud…

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte