Hacking Donkey Kong Jet Race

vcdking24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Wiinja Deluxe in my NTSC WII....I have a PAL version of DK Jet Race that I patched to NTSC using Region free patcher.
When I put the patched(pal to ntsc) game in my wii, its asking me to update the wii....Im afraid to do this because I heard I could brick my WII by updating a ntsc wii with a pal game....is there a way to play the game without having to update the wii...or is updating the wii with the pal updates ok????

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
use Brickblocker on the ISO, and then reburn it
smile.gif

simple.
Dont make updates from other regions different from your own, or else it might either "Bug" the wii by making duplicate channels that cant be removed OR brick your wii.

Anyway... this information is in THOUSAND OF POSTS.

Use Search button first next time

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if DK Jet Race (copied) and your Wii is from the same region, will it be okay to update?

I downloaded Brick Blocker but not sure how to use it.

Thanks E

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why play DK Jetrace??? It SUCKS!!!

So

Just break the DVD gently in half and through it in the bin okay? (or just ritually burn it in the yard)

Is this game the same as DK Barrel Blast? If so then I do agree with you.

I guess I was thinking it was Diddy Kong Racing 2 for the Wii, but that won't be released until 2009.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system