Hacking Done some coding

Dantarion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The template_ocarina.dol included with my BNRBandit tool is ocarina-enabled-autoboot.

Just hex edit "FIXXME" to "RSBE01" and youre done!

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Dantarion said:
The template_ocarina.dol included with my BNRBandit tool is ocarina-enabled-autoboot.

Just hex edit "FIXXME" to "RSBE01" and youre done!

Would you mind to share the souce of the dol? Thanks.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I have been using my "friend" google for hours I can NOT find cios usb2 beta 3 with ios 222 only 202, could someone please PM where I can find the right version, even the one I found on there that says its 222 installed 202.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xtrem3x said:
Diffusion said:
Here's one I compiled for Mario Kart Wii (U) and tested. Works.
biggrin.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?1hiumxnwrns

Does this load MK with ocarina cheats?
All I need is MK on USB stick & cheats on SD card?
Yes.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I am so close I can taste it! I have a working .wad for the banner, a working boot.dol for the game (SSBB) but I dont think the .dol is pointing to the .wad. When I open the channel the Brawl+ codes are not applied, but when I open the boot.dol they are applied. I made a folder in my Apps folder called RSBE01 with the only thing inside being the boot.dol. Is that the wrong way to name the folder, or am I missing a step to get that .dol in specific to forward to the channel?

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I couldn't test ocarina, because i'm not a cheater, so confirmation that ocraina works with these versions would be nice

it works a treat i have posted several channel love playing Loz:tp with cheats it offers tremendous replay value thanks so much!

remember create a folder called codes in the root of your SD card and place the GCT file you make IN that folder WITH the game ID as its title LIKE FOR ZELDA IT WOULD BE sd:/codes/rzde01.gct

example:
LOZTP CHEAT_RZDE01.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/?lyrluk2n2cz

so thats a tested channel for usb ocarina NTSC version of zelda witch as you may or may not know has 2 US versions so in the TXT file of the cheat make sure you make any changes needed regarding hex Values AND READ THE DESCRIPTION INFO OF ANY CHEAT YOUR GOING TO USE (ONLY TEST ONE OBVIOUS CHEAT FOR YOUR FIRST TIME RUNNING THE GCT) I use infinite hearts (invincible code for v2) and USE SHADOW LINK...they both worked a treat
tongue.gif
ect....(with this channel i can ONLY use the cheats labled V2 because my zelda BACKUP ON THE DRIVE is RVL-RZDE-OA-2 is

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: