Hacking Does the SCDSonei still have a slow loading game menu?

bach3609

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys, i'm going to get a SCDSonei, but has the slow menu loading times been fixed with a firmware? I've been wondering if it does still. Sorry if this has already been answered, but yea
tongue.gif

hrm316

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have m3i zero & SC DSonei, both with latest firmwares. Yes, DSonei is a bit slower than m3izero in booting up the games, but it's not a big deal IMO. You wait maximum 5-6 seconds more, but when the game is running, there is no difference at all. Honestly, you won't even care.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, not for Supercard DSi, but for Supercard DS/OS One, when I load a Game on it, it takes at least like 30-40 Seconds just to freakin load a game.
frown.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I am r4ymond said:
Well, not for Supercard DSi, but for Supercard DS/OS One, when I load a Game on it, it takes at least like 30-40 Seconds just to freakin load a game.
frown.gif
Dammit, when will you guys learn: it's DSOne, not OSOne!
mad.gif
And your loading times are absurd. Sure you're not talking about some other card?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
I am r4ymond said:
frown.gif
mad.gif
And your loading times are absurd. Sure you're not talking about some other card?

blink.gif
Hey, you should've seen the D and O on the Freakin Supercard! It was hard to tell whether it was a DS/OS One! My eyes deceive me!

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
helpme said:
QUOTE said:

for a short time when the SCteam removed all nds branding from the "DSone" it was called the "OSone"

hjjjj17vq9.jpg
Wrong. You can even look this up on the official SC boards. It ISN'T an O, but a somewhat deformed D. I agree it looks a lot like an O, but it isn't.

kokodog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I am using supercard dsonei, it's pretty good, the game select is faster than before, and game loading time is acctable.
smile.gif

rhh330

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey I've just got a supercard dsione and have a 8gb card in which is full and it takes about 20 secs to load a game. I don't mind though because it's for my 7 year old.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I am r4ymond said:
frown.gif
Strange, a game takes me max 5-6 seconds to load. Maybe your MicroSD is a bit slow?
tongue.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
I am r4ymond said:
frown.gif
Strange, a game takes me max 5-6 seconds to load. Maybe your MicroSD is a bit slow?
tongue.gif

1 GB microSD card >_>...

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I am r4ymond said:
raulpica said:
I am r4ymond said:
frown.gif
tongue.gif

1 GB microSD card >_>...
Well, mine is 2 GB
tongue.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Loading depends on the game size. I have noticed my supercard being a bi slow lately but I play a lot of large music games, Band Hero (dissappointing game) and Lego Rock Band both take a while to load due to their size of over 200mb while other 30-100mb games still take about 10 seconds to load.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte