Does the Pandora 3DS really work?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by naved.islam14, Jun 7, 2011.

1. naved.islam14
    OP

naved.islam14 Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™

Sep 12, 2009
    Gotham
    I was wondering if the Pandora 3DS really works because I just read about it this morning.

2. The_Hulkster

The_Hulkster GBAtemp Regular

Sep 25, 2008
    Lol, I doubt it.

Just take a gander at the website. It's full of typo's and they use icons from Apple's App Store to show channels you can use.

It looks ridiculous and is most likely a scam.

3. TCJJ

TCJJ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 5, 2009
    New Zealand
    New Zealand
    As far as I can tell, it's another shoddy attempt by the Chinese dudes who break so many laws that don't exist over there so that they can make a quick buck.

I wouldn't trust them right off the bat. Let a whole lot of suckers take the bait and test the waters first before even considering it.

Personally, I'd stick to something that's well-known, like the Acekard or the original CycloDS, or even a Supercard DSTWO or something. I just have an R4 Ultra SDHC, the Acekard clone, and that thing is bad enough in quality (although software-wise, it works well).

4. naved.islam14
    OP

naved.islam14 Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™

Sep 12, 2009
    Gotham
    I also don't trust them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice