Does the Dsi warrant an upgrade

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by IchigoK2031, Mar 1, 2009.

1. IchigoK2031
    OP

IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

Jul 1, 2008
    United States
    My Tablet
    So, I decided to wait for the dsi to come out in america to see whether it warrants a purchase, my ds lite's battery is slowly dying and sometimes decides that the card is not in slot 1 :wtf:...sometimes(rarely)...the dsi looks like a good purchase, but I don't want to make a massive expenditure on something I won't need plus if I do get it I will also need to buy a new flash card b/c team cyclops has yet to find a workaround for their card and the dsi. So does the dsi warrant an upgrade for me and my ds lite?

Thanks in advance

2. cupajoe

cupajoe Have a cup of joe!

Aug 25, 2007
    United States
    Minnesota
    You will more than likely have to buy a new cart if you get the DSi. I say save the money and chill with your perfectly fine and normal DS.

3. auREAX

auREAX GBAtemp Regular

Feb 21, 2009
    United States
    Agree.

Also, every DS sometimes doesn't recognize the Slot-1 cart. It's called dust.

4. IchigoK2031
    OP

Jul 1, 2008
    United States
    My Tablet
    I do blow on the slot one and it fixes it, but it always reverts to not recognizing it every once in a while, even if I don't pull out my Cyclo

5. mcjones92

mcjones92 Kingpin

Jul 7, 2008
    United States
    In the ghetto
    I was thinking about getting one. I have 2 phat DSs and the batteries do not last very long. But now I have been thinking about getting an iPod Touch....who knows [​IMG]

6. IchigoK2031
    OP

Jul 1, 2008
    United States
    My Tablet
    I'm gonna get an ipod touch anyway, its either get a dsi or buy some stuff for my ds lite/ psp.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice