Hardware Does the 3DS come with the latest software update ?

DidiKong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I want to buy a brand new 3DS, but my problem ist that I don't know which software version is on the DS when it's new and unopened. So my question is if for example the NEW 3DS XL comes with the latest update or is there a specific version all NEW 3DS XL have at the start when people buy one.

P.S.: I need a 3DS with version 9.2 or below so I can use Gateway =)

cb9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I meant the older 3DS models. Is it the case for 3DS XL, too? That would be super good news =DDD
Yes all older 3ds models including the 3ds xl will have firmware below 9.2 if they are unopened but I would recommend getting a New 3ds xl as the super stable 3d & other features really make a difference. Most people that have switched to the new models say they wouldn't go back to the o3ds. Although it would be harder to find one below 9.2, If you visit local shops and check the serial before buying you might get lucky.

DidiKong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah but I don't like being unable to visit the eShop in EMUNAND since you have to have the latest firmware for that... I'll probably change when the support for the NEW 3DS will be more important than the old 3DS =) Or is it already possible to update to 9.8 in EMUNAND on the N3DS with the Gateway 3.2.2 ULTRA??? Because that would be the ultimate reason to buy a N3DS for me =DD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.