Hacking Does R4DS-DS sell 1.4.1 compatible AK2i?

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,016
Trophies
0
Age
25
Location
Rotterdam Bitches!!
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
334
Country
Netherlands
Karkelo said:
This was a link in the setup sticky, but I wasn't really sure so I thought I'd post a topic.

http://www.r4ds-ds.com/products/Acekard-2i...7.html?ref=2584

Is this 1.4.1 compatible, and a trusted seller? Thanks for the help.

nope Acekard clones
try shoptemp
biggrin.gif

EDIT: http://shoptemp.net/
 

Karkelo

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
3
Trophies
0
XP
5
Country
United States
coolness said:
Karkelo said:
This was a link in the setup sticky, but I wasn't really sure so I thought I'd post a topic.

http://www.r4ds-ds.com/products/Acekard-2i...7.html?ref=2584

Is this 1.4.1 compatible, and a trusted seller? Thanks for the help.

nope Acekard clones
try shoptemp
biggrin.gif

EDIT: http://shoptemp.net/


Alright, thanks. I was thinking about ZhuZhuChina since apparently they are pretty reputable around here, but they only take PayPal and my account is in a dispute right now with a hacker so I can't use it for the moment. Just trying to find something that is around $15-20 :/

Edit: Also, why is a clone shop linked to in a setup guide? That's a bit weird.

Edit 2: How about gameplayfun? http://www.gameplayfun.com/Acekard-2i-13-p/a2i.htm
 

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,016
Trophies
0
Age
25
Location
Rotterdam Bitches!!
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
334
Country
Netherlands
Karkelo said:
coolness said:
Karkelo said:
This was a link in the setup sticky, but I wasn't really sure so I thought I'd post a topic.

http://www.r4ds-ds.com/products/Acekard-2i...7.html?ref=2584

Is this 1.4.1 compatible, and a trusted seller? Thanks for the help.

nope Acekard clones
try shoptemp
biggrin.gif

EDIT: http://shoptemp.net/


Alright, thanks. I was thinking about ZhuZhuChina since apparently they are pretty reputable around here, but they only take PayPal and my account is in a dispute right now with a hacker so I can't use it for the moment. Just trying to find something that is around $15-20 :/

Edit: Also, why is a clone shop linked to in a setup guide? That's a bit weird.

Edit 2: How about gameplayfun? http://www.gameplayfun.com/Acekard-2i-13-p/a2i.htm
http://www.realhotstuff.com/acekard-free-shipping-p-321.html
heard that is a very good site
 

Karkelo

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
3
Trophies
0
XP
5
Country
United States
coolness said:
Karkelo said:
coolness said:
Karkelo said:
This was a link in the setup sticky, but I wasn't really sure so I thought I'd post a topic.

http://www.r4ds-ds.com/products/Acekard-2i...7.html?ref=2584

Is this 1.4.1 compatible, and a trusted seller? Thanks for the help.

nope Acekard clones
try shoptemp
biggrin.gif

EDIT: http://shoptemp.net/


Alright, thanks. I was thinking about ZhuZhuChina since apparently they are pretty reputable around here, but they only take PayPal and my account is in a dispute right now with a hacker so I can't use it for the moment. Just trying to find something that is around $15-20 :/

Edit: Also, why is a clone shop linked to in a setup guide? That's a bit weird.

Edit 2: How about gameplayfun? http://www.gameplayfun.com/Acekard-2i-13-p/a2i.htm
http://www.realhotstuff.com/acekard-free-shipping-p-321.html
heard that is a very good site


Alright, thanks, I'll order from there
smile.gif
 

lompoc

Banned!
Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2011
Messages
120
Trophies
0
XP
-12
Country
United States
http://www.hellodsi.com/ 2 days and it gets to house fast and comes with 3ds flash firmware wich you can downgrade to 1.41 dsi if you want with dsi are dslight and i got one today real carts but cost is 25 bucks but woth it its fast sight and best i think no bs
 

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Scott_pilgrim @ Scott_pilgrim: @Costello emojis are for losers B)