Does Pokegen work with 9.5.0-22U?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by ofDragons, Jun 15, 2015.

1. ofDragons
    OP

ofDragons Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2015
    United States
    This ---

Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

Save File Dumping and Injection is available

This requires you use a 3ds on system nand 9.0-9.5. You CANNOT use any other firmware, nor a new nintendo 3ds, nor a 3ds on 9.x emunand.

This will NOT work on a Korean 3DS at the moment.
    한국판 닌텐도3DS에는 불가능합니다.

If it isn't working, please clear your browser history and cookies and try again.

Please do not discuss Pokemon legality help in this thread. (Questions such as "why can't I trade this mon/battle with it/etc")
    The place for that is here: -deleted-

This is a method based off of Yifan Lu's spider3DSTools -deleted- to inject pokemon into your game with nothing more than a 9.X Sysnand 3ds and an SD card reader.

You can see it in action here: -deleted-

If you would like to import and export more than one pokemon at a time, see here.

Instructions:

1. Download code.bin from the bottom of this post and put it at the root of your 3ds's SD card.

2. Using PKHeX (-deleted-)), save a pokemon (any pokemon) as "pokemon.ekx". Alternatively, download a sample hoopa from the bottom of this post. Copy that file to your SD card, and make sure it's named "pokemon.ekx".

3. On your 3ds, open up the game you want to inject to. Make sure you don't have anything in Box 1, slot 1.

4. Close your boxes in-game, open your web browser, and go to -deleted- After the web browser crashes, open up your game and the pokemon should be in box 1 slot 1.

If it doesn't work, please let me know so that I can give you a file that will let me debug why it isn't working and fix whatever the issue is.

Source: http://pastebin.com/mHB0XPfL

Update at 3 PM 1-24-15: Fixed a bug that was causing it to not inject properly.
    Update at 1 AM 1-25-15: Added an example pokemon for people to test the exploit."

2. Kaphotics

Kaphotics badc0ded

Sep 10, 2010
    United States
    9.0-20U thru 9.5-22U

3. ofDragons
    OP

ofDragons Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2015
    United States
    Thanks!