Gaming Does PBR work with D/P from a flash cart?

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Or.. Just buy the freaking game.
And then use ReinMoon to transfer your pokemanz to your orginal game
wink.gif

And isint it rigth that you can use a (J) save on a (U) Game?
Becurse i need to get the Pal version of PBR when that EVER commes out.
And if not ill just use pokesav to make the EXTRACT same Pokemanz in the orginal (E) game as in my rom of (U)

Woho a big story
yaynds.gif

Friction Baby

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I hope it works with my R4 and my modded Wii that would be sick, I guess I will have to wait for the US release of PBR this week. I will try it with my supercard SD, the M3 Simply and my R4 and I will post back what I find out
wink.gif

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank god I actually buy retail carts.
wink.gif

I hope it works though. LOTS of wireless interference in this area!!! The FCC should come and shut everyone down. My modded Nintendo WFC USB Connector barely works because of this, and I have to set it to Channel 11 or no signal. :'(

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
not possible, I read somewhere that you need to go to "download play" on your ds.. which is impossible with a flashcart since it auto boots.Hello and welcome noobie dude.
Try hold down select on your DS when you turn it on.
... You are both noobs
tongue.gif

You don't have to use Download Play. You just connect to the Wii through the main menu of the game.

And holding select doesn't work when you use a passcard, R4 or M3 Simply (maybe some other ones too).

GameJerk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not able to transfer to PBR from my Pearl rom on my R4. DS just goes to white screen immediately after I hit "Connect to Wii"
frown.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Who did the CycloDS review for GBAtemp? Shaun? Costello? Opium? Someone else? How's about they tell us if the CycloDS works with Pokemon Battle Revolution?

LordWill072284

Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
yeh same have a g6ds, and g6 lite, g6ds worked fine, no lag nothing, copied over the pokemon no probs. g6 lite gets white screen, glad i got the g6ds real, transferin the g/f's pokemons right now from the save in g6 lite to my g6ds, then transfer to the game
wink.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Who did the CycloDS review for GBAtemp? Shaun? Costello? Opium? Someone else? How's about they tell us if the CycloDS works with Pokemon Battle Revolution?
I'm sure as long as more games make use of Wii/DS connectivity it'll turn up in the reviews. As for the CycloDS review, is it really that hard to click a link and see who posted it? (shaun if that's too much of a challenge
wink.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...