Homebrew Does Nintendont support the Switch Pro Controller?

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there a way to use the Switch Pro Controller on the Wii U Nintendont without having to buy an adapter or something? I don't care if it works via wired like Hidtovpad, I just want to be able to use it without having to buy anything.

gaga941021

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Is there a way to use the Switch Pro Controller on the Wii U Nintendont without having to buy an adapter or something? I don't care if it works via wired like Hidtovpad, I just want to be able to use it without having to buy anything.
I can't even get hid to vpad to work with my Switch Pro :/

Wizerd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a power a wireless bluetooth gamecube controller, is there some way to use it on my wii as of the date of this post? (on a normal wii)

Last edited by Wizerd,

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can, I just helped someone with this lol.

https://www.amazon.com/Mayflash-Magic-NS-Wireless-Controller-Nintendo/dp/B079B5KHWQ

There's a modded HID file for Nintendont here on GBAtemp a user made to use this Dongle.

But in this case it is necessary to buy a dongle to be able to use it, what we wanted was something similar to the Hidtovpad on the Wii U where you can simply plug in the USB controller you want and use it on Wii U games without having to buy any dongle or anything , just plug the USB into the ready console (or use it via wifi with the Hidtovpad Client on the PC)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.