Does anyone use the TV function of XboxOne?

Discussion in 'Xbox One - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by chavosaur, Mar 28, 2014.

1. chavosaur
    OP

chavosaur Austin Trujillo

Mar 11, 2012
    United States
    Huntersville, NC
    I finally moved the Xbox One from my game room to my bedroom after moving my 360 into the game room for my brothers.
    While I was setting it up in my room, I had forgotten that i never tried to actually set up the TV functions of the system so I figured why not, and gave it a go.

Absolutely the best decision I have ever made.

It is the most convenient thing ever. Being able to just sit there and be playing a game, finish up at a point I wanna save at, and instead of being bothered to find the remote, change the source, and flip through everything using a remote, I can just tell my xbox to watch TV, and boom. TV.
    I wanna watch USA? "Xbox, Watch USA." History? "Xbox Watch History. Dont know what I wanna watch? "Xbox, Whats On?"
    It is the laziest most perfect thing ever. The setup was easy as hell, I thought it was gonna be annoying and a hassle. Nah. Its perfect.

Does anybody else use it and think its as good as I do? I probably sound like im sales pitching it right now, but im absolutely telling you if you haven't done it, I recommend it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice