03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He was a huge Sonic fanboy, who had a huge hatred for Jason Griffith and also liked the Mega Man games. He had a show called "CNASN Reviews", also known as Cartoon Network ASN and he reviewed games, other than just Sonic like Wii Sports and retro games like the NES, SNES, and N64 Mario games, when they were originally released on the Virtual Console, for the first time in 2007. He also had a fetish for Cream the rabbit and used his mother as a scapegoat to try to sue people that messed with him or even disagreed with him. He also used to yell at the top of his lungs in some of his videos (like during his review of one of the Transformers Famicom games, for instance) and it was pretty bad. He also started some drama bullshit from 2007-2009 over Sonic voice acting, if I recall.

Last edited by 03bgood,

ClayClaymore

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I remember Spax3. I remembered when he made a video saying that people should be beheaded by ISIS because they didn't like Dumb and Dumber To. He also goes on about how people who don't like Yo-Kai Watch have a poor taste in anime even though Yo-Kai Watch is a dull series. On and there was a time that Spax actually called Goggle to get me banned on YouTube.

Oh wait...that wasn't Spax3. That was you. Sorry, I get you two confused sometimes.

Last edited by ClayClaymore,
Reactions: KevinLSX

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I mentioned, he once called me the N-word after I tried to talk to him about some of his immature comments.
Got it. Still, even though i have argued with him before, i really don't see the need to come onto his post and start insulting him. If there's a problem, take it up in PM's or just drop it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.