Does anyone have "Pikachu Antics" AK2 Theme by revo2?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Akawashi, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Akawashi
    OP

Akawashi Member

Newcomer
    Feb 25, 2014
    I've been looking around and cant seem to find any skins for my r4i 3ds. it uses Acekard skins... i only found two sites... one doesnt let you download... a LOT of users have been complaining about it and its a site error that doesnt seem to be getting fixed anytime soon as this problem have been occuring over the last 2 to 3 years on that site... (www.ndsthemes.com) ... seems to be pretty mutch dead.

Then there was the one that isnt there anymore (www.Theme-Asylum.com)... Another Dissapointment.

and like i said... there is no other site i can find a community of skin creators...

There is 1 skin im after in particular... and that is the Pikachu Antics skin by revo2... but i can only find it on ndsthemes... but it wont download. so if anyone knows of a place i can find a working download link... or if anyone has the theme themselfs... please help.

Just a note... if anyone know where i can get in contact with revo2 plz help

2. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    there are ak2i skins on filetrip.net. you may also be able to pull old skins off the acekard site via a way back machine.

-another world

3. Akawashi
    OP

Akawashi Member

Newcomer
    Feb 25, 2014
    thanks... but non of the skins on there interest me... there's some good ones... but meh.. was really hoping to find this perticular skin :(