Does age or time matter?

Do u think age or time matters when you meet that one?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rock7 said:
QUOTE said:
and if you dont have the same religion?

i love a girl she is like an angel i can stop thinking of her she's so beautiful...
she is about 2 o3 years older than me and i dont think if he will love sometime ...
i love her alot
frown.gif
she stole my heart ...

lol this looks like a romantic movie script introduction
With the grammar to match.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
When I was 16, I had nothing againts dating 18-teens. Now that I'm 22, I... also have nothing againts dating 18-teens, lol.

Fortunatelly I found the other half of the apple, at least I think so, so this stage is past me already.

I don't thing age matters as much as maturity does. There are people who are mature enough to date at the age of 16, there are others who are immature at the age of 30.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamer4life said:
Blaze163 said:
From that I've come to the conclusion that worrying about age gaps, society's image of you and basically anything other than your own heart is absolute BOLLOCKS.
This
happy.gif
i feel same way and i am 21 she is 27 and im turning 22 in august
That's no problem at all. A 5 year gap isn't anything. I have friends in relationships with bigger age gaps, and their bonds are very strong.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Starting at around 20-21, an age difference of up to 10 years isn't that big of a deal.
Pre-20 however, is a big deal. Just the way things work.
The biggest age-difference-matters time of your life is highschool, where even 2 years might get a little iffy with people. ESPECIALLY if a person in highschool dates someone who's already graduated. Like an 18 and 20 year old. Gets a bit sketchy there, but that's only peer wise of course. It doesn't REALLY matter in the grand scheme of things, it always comes down to how much value you place in others opinions of you.

Time knowing each other matters quite a bit. A lot of people (ages 21-) mistake infatuation for love. Big mistake. Gotta make sure you're past the infatuation stage before you can make a valid assessment of whether or not you actually love the person.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hells Malice said:
Starting at around 20-21, an age difference of up to 10 years isn't that big of a deal.
The biggest age-difference-matters time of your life is highschool, where even 2 years might get a little iffy with people. ESPECIALLY if a person in highschool dates someone who's already graduated. Like an 18 and 20 year old. Gets a bit sketchy there, but that's only peer wise of course. It doesn't REALLY matter in the grand scheme of things, it always comes down to how much value you place in others opinions of you.

Time knowing each other matters quite a bit. A lot of people (ages 21-) mistake infatuation for love. Big mistake. Gotta make sure you're past the infatuation stage before you can make a valid assessment of whether or not you actually love the person.
You mean 21 and under right?
And also, if both parts are "experienced" with relationships, I think it can be easier to tell the difference between infatuation and love
smile.gif

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Issac said:
Hells Malice said:

You mean 21 and under right?
And also, if both parts are "experienced" with relationships, I think it can be easier to tell the difference between infatuation and love
smile.gif
Yeah, he probably meant 21 and under. I have to agree with you both.
Not everyone is the same, but not everyone is unique either these days..
BUT Hells Malice discribed it pretty nicely
smile.gif

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Absolutely not! I know someone who's birth parents are 10 years apart! They still walk around holding hands when they can, it's the cutest thing I've ever seen!
smile.gif

Just for the lulz on the subject.

"I think I just met the woman of my dreams, too bad she's married and has 3 kids."
blank.gif
blank.gif
-A close friend of mine.
laugh.gif
Said that very recently actually.

Foxi4 said:
I don't thing age matters as much as maturity does.

I don't belive in maturity in that manner... Some annoyance I know of who acts like he's 5 (Not in the "funny personality" kind of way either), and has had 2 relationships, I'm 17 and haven't had anything in years, every girl I liked in the past 3 years ended up dating my best friends and I just end up staying as a friend, even after a breakup... *head desk* ...I'll meet her eventually...

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
depends i guess , e.g like the girl is 14 and i am like 19 that wound be wrong so yes it does matter but if there in around the same age group i guess its ok

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Personally, no. And when I say that, I take 2 factors into consideration:
1. You can't change your age, nor his/her age
- This is painfully obvious. We can't choose to be younger/older just so we can fit in with that person, and neither can he/she.
2. You can't change who you are, nor can he/she
- Again, painfully obvious. Some people just have a "connection", "spark" or "chemistry" whatever the hell that means. Again, part of what makes you who you are is your age as well, even if taking into consideration if you were theoretically younger/older than you are at the current timeframe, you might not be the exact person that he/she likes, and vice-versa.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only as far as the law goes. As long as it's legal, I don't see a problem with it. It might seem odd, and I've never personally experienced it, but I have a few friends that date younger people - a close friend of mine is almost 25, and her boyfriend just turned 16. My friend's godfather is 10 years older than his wife (44 and 34, I think), which I guess might seem weird when you think that one was in 5th grade before the other was born, but heh, it's love.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not really. Its something I am aware of but I dont really care. My girlfriend is 10 months older than me (I turn 20 in July, she turns 21 in September) and we dont care. Sure it would be nice to be the same age but when you love someone, age doesnt play a role. That said, as you get older it gets easier. In school, its better to go for someone close to you in age.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Seen this question all the time. How 'bout this guys if there wasn't a law pinning you to certain age.

What now?
But laws don't decide our age. In fact, I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure age was thought up before laws were as a means of measurement. But as I said, I'm not sure, and that very last part was conjecture.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I like my women how I like my whiskey
pedobear_free_candy_van.jpg

12 years old and with coke

...okay, so which one actually believed there's candy in this van?
Ooooh yeah, you're goin' first...

Had to. This thread's begging for it.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Edgedancer said:
Not really. Its something I am aware of but I dont really care. My girlfriend is 10 months older than me (I turn 20 in July, she turns 21 in September) and we dont care. Sure it would be nice to be the same age but when you love someone, age doesnt play a role. That said, as you get older it gets easier. In school, its better to go for someone close to you in age.
10 months is practically nothing in comparison; most of the discussion here is centered around age differences of a year or two and above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy