Hacking Does a requesting custom Channel thread exist?

Yummy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi again everyone!

I have to say it: i'm tired...& fed up....yes i am....
sleep.gif

I'm desperately seeking a solution to create a Wii channel from a homebrew & it does not work at all! (always giving me the same -4100 error on WadManager installation...)

I need some help & PLEASE do not tell me it is simple because it is NOT & i am sorry but i am not a "genius" about this! (& don't please even speak about Wadder soft!)

I just want a simple wad with THAT, no music, special effects or others....just a simple wad.
Now, i NEED YOU!

If there's a requesting custom Channel thread, please link it, or if you feel like creating one for me please HELP!
frown.gif

Yummy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
As i see, my request is totally ignored....what a great deception!!....

I remember when people were waiting like "nuts" for a working Daigasso Band brother DX save, knowing that CycloDs was the only one working i managed with Dominator to spread it as soon as i got a dump game for everyone enjoying it....yeah....good times....
frown.gif

....Now, i know what i have to expect from the selfish "hacking world".....

To the person who PM me:
If you read this message, the link you gave me leads me to nowhere except to a page with "Search bots secure!" codes to enter, & i eternally going round with this page.....

& as you've disabled the received PM from other members i was unable to answer you.

spawn844

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
good god, just post this on an iso site. they most likely will help you more on those kinda sites then these

Maximillion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just go here Wadder.Net and download the applications and make your wad its simple enough

or if you really cant do it.. Request one here
and someone will probley make you one but you will have to be patient.

Yummy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
No spawn844, i am sorry but i really tought i could "count" on GBATemp members!

And i just requested someone to make a working wad with my homebrew. As i've said few posts above, i am no requesting the Moon!....knowing that few channels were released as soon as this fu....g usb loader was released.

Yes, i'm not certainly an "important" member but i try to help as soon as i can at my own level....but you see...i am not...

Yummy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Maximillion said:
just go here Wadder.Net and download the applications and make your wad its simple enough

or if you really cant do it.. Request one here
and someone will probley make you one but you will have to be patient.

I think you haven't really read my posts: I did not succed anything for some reason with the Wadder soft.

Secondo, on their boards i've seen they did NOT answer any request (except for the usual "do it yourself"....such a solidarity! So helpful!)

& to end, if i post a request here, this is not for nothing: GBATemp is a HACKING site & there is a certain number of members who know how to do it.
But for now, i definitely know what to expect from here.

Maximillion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah sorry i dint see that comment on the end, im not sure it was there when i read it tbh
Anyway I gave it a go not made a wad before...

But it worked to a degree lol, it goes to LoadMii the only problem was the banner I dont think the program agrees with windows 7 but if your happy with a wad that says Tetris on it?

Your welcome to it =P
I tested it so its safe
LoadMii Wad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...