Hardware Dock Flickering Issues.

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I bought my switch around the beginning of the month, worked great and no problems. But one day my switch dock doesn't work right, it now flickers in and out while the picture continuously moves downwards. Idk how it happened but I pulled my switch out the dock, unplugged it, changed HDMI cords, and they didn't change it. So just to be safe I tried to charge my switch out of the dock. It charges fine. However I need help figuring out if this is a switch tablet problem, or a dock problem. The tablet itself hasn't had any problems, but if it is a dock problem, I still wanna know if 3rd party docks are still a problem, because I really don't feel like shelling out another $80 on a first party docks that wasn't my fault. Sorry for the long message, but if anyone could help, I'd appreciate it.

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, sorry, i forgot to mention i bought it used from gamestop. I'm also really sorry for wasting y'alls time. I figured out that something is up with my tv, not my dock. I plugged my dock to another tv and it worked fine. Thanks for the help though

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I would find it more likely to be a problem with the dock rather than the tablet itself. I am pretty sure there are third party docks that are safe to be used with the Nintendo Switch that are rather cheap, you should try that. If it isn't the problem, you can return it to wherever you bought it from.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-