Hardware Dock could scratch screen!

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
To think that these problems would be solved if they just added another one to the opposite side, or just shifted it over more towards the center. It's like no one on their development team had any concept of physics.
I hope this was sarcasm. Heck, they had trouble to make it topple to begin with. This video is laughable at best.

hellfire789

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope this was sarcasm. Heck, they had trouble to make it topple to begin with. This video is laughable at best.

I totally wasn't serious. I mean, it's not hard to make it topple if you're deliberately trying to do so. The dude in the video was clearly trying hard to make it topple and make it look worse than it is.

Reactions: medoli900

TherealDarknes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What sucks is I have to wait for a screen protector, and case
Won't be able to play this anywhere till then, I want the zelda switch starter kit
What is everyone else waiting for

P.S: I am also waiting for my unofficial wired pro controller
im just gonna be honest im waiting for them to give up and announce free online otherwise im just going to avoid it like the plague i avoid game systems that have you pay to use your own internet and this this is just a slap in the face with how bad and how little internet related things there were for the wii, wii u, and 3ds

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
im just gonna be honest im waiting for them to give up and announce free online otherwise im just going to avoid it like the plague i avoid game systems that have you pay to use your own internet and this this is just a slap in the face with how bad and how little internet related things there were for the wii, wii u, and 3ds

Isn't there free online already, they said it is till Late 2017

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It is so obvious that no one really needed to be warned. Anyway, people should know by now that ANY devices with a screen will eventually be scratch, so screen protectors are always a must on day 1.

Pip'
A: That's bullshit. putting it into the dock shouldn't scratch the switch (and its not even on the screen) within a day. This is clearly a design flaw. Personally i've never used a screen protector on anything all my screens are mint.

B: you don't need to put Pip' under your posts. we can all see your name to the left of your post.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
A: That's bullshit. putting it into the dock shouldn't scratch the switch (and its not even on the screen) within a day. This is clearly a design flaw. Personally i've never used a screen protector on anything all my screens are mint.

B: you don't need to put Pip' under your posts. we can all see your name to the left of your post.

If you slide in slowly you'll be ok, regardless you will need a screen protector, I can see it rubbing against that part of the screen but no scratches, just that rub that blurs it a little bit if you know what I mean
I suggest everyone gets a pro controller too, they look awesome and apparently feel great
RE7 is also confirmed for switch, good news, going to be great, now we just need to hear about KH3

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you slide in slowly you'll be ok, regardless you will need a screen protector, I can see it rubbing against that part of the screen but no scratches, just that rub that blurs it a little bit if you know what I mean
I suggest everyone gets a pro controller too, they look awesome and apparently feel great
RE7 is also confirmed for switch, good news, going to be great, now we just need to hear about KH3
No, it's making scratches, not just blurring. they're tiny but its really just not acceptable.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
No, it's making scratches, not just blurring. they're tiny but its really just not acceptable.

I see, I'll most certainly wait for the screen protector then before playing on the go, unacceptable to say the least

Wish i'd pre-order the USB C + Nintendo zelda starter kit before thursday, thursdays is when i decided i'd preorder

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
This is a huge oversight by Nintendo if the docks can easily scratch the screen. It should come with a screen protector already applied if the thing is scratching itself in docked mode.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada

Anybody dumb enough to dock the Switch roughly, fast and without looking deserve to have a screen scratached.

Pip'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    JefferyCuddletrousers @ JefferyCuddletrousers: cant tell whats a better name for a cat, satan or succubus