Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jerro123 said:
thebobevil said:
Jerro123 said:
I played Pokemon DP and I regret wasting those hours on it. It sucked. Seriously.

BIDOOF!

Bidoof is onomatopoeic ... it's the sound your head makes as it hits the table, in the moment of realisation that you foolishly paid money for this game.

Actually I never paid money for it. Thank God for the R4. Stupid Nintendy of Australia and its stupid prices.

Bidoof actually did make me think of hitting my head on the table when I first heard of it. I think in Japanese it's called Beaver or something like that...). Hehe, Probopass...

bidoof~

and oh yeah~

probopass rocks~ haha
laugh.gif

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do I play bad games?

Uh no, not intentionally. But until I've tried it, how am I supposed to know? Because you said it was bad?

That's hardly a decent means of judgment.

Now if nearly every last gamer says it totally sucks, I'm likely to just agree and move on to another one of the endless stream of new games that seems to come out nearly daily. If I make a mistake, and it was actually something I might have liked, well I think I'll survive actually.

john.jingle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to go outside my usual Squareenix, Capcom, Konami, Nintendo, Sony, Atlus games. I hardly buy THQ, R*, Ubisoft or movie franchise games and decided to give some of them a shot just because I have the Cyclo.

Bionicles was OK, I like how it handled the FPS controls better than most of the DS games but it wasn't like MPH at all. Bionicles have this horrible turning system, I pulled my stylus all the way across the screen and my character still hasn't turned 360. I'm not even sure if it had a sensitivity adjustment... Anyways, it was ok, but not worth having.
Grand Theft Auto 3 was fun for a while but then just got boring after 15 minutes of playing. I'm serious, I don't think I played for longer than 15 minutes.
FFCC was bad for single player and played probably 75% of it and then just stopped cause it was so boring by myself.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hm. The only "Bad" game on my DS list would be Assains Creed. (DS)

I find a list of good games, and play them. I also compare scores off of Metacritic.

So therefore, no.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GTA3 on DS john? That's news to me unless it's some pirate bs.

I'm going to have to go with the other 2 on Assassin's Creed and actually say I had this one (no point in replaying it) and it was good, not great at all, but it wasn't bad either, it's just average. The platforming went well, combat was ok (had lots of moves but better ones came too late in the game stupidly,) the 3D engine was pretty nicely done and well detailed, and the audio was decent too. The problem is it didn't live up to the blind fanboys of the original so it had no chance of getting any appreciation. Essentially though the game is more like Prince of Persia 2 than anything like the console Assassin's Creed, but it really isn't a bad game.

john.jingle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vampire Hunter D said:
GTA3 on DS john? That's news to me unless it's some pirate bs.

I was talking about the PS2 version, I forgot I was in the NDS boards and thought I was in the General gaming one... haha. Anyways, yeah I didn't like GTA3. FFCC for the GCN was boring too, RoF was at least a little more bearable without the additional GBA+cable hassle.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said that because on ebay (I think it's still there) there is a pirate GTA3 game in a DS box, at least the art pic shows it on there out of asia (of course.)

It makes me wonder if it's like GTA Advance pirate flashed to a DS card or something and made bootable, or if someone hacked up some stupid crap, or it's just a joke and you get nothing or would be better off with nothing.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I get bored, I go to Metacritec, Find Really bads games to play for laughs.
F-24 Stealth Fighter anyone? Whiffle Ball? Elf Bowling?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ