Finishoff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^Ditto with the above.

I like the first one, beat it and enjoyed it. I've played and beat the second one in Japanese so I have no idea about the story line. And I don't plan on playing it in English anytime soon.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Only 358/2 days since the main character is Roxas (who is awesome), not Sora (who sucks and ruins the series). Though Sora tried his hardest to ruin the game, still.
Boo Sora, that kid sucks.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I can't stand kingdom hearts, but I gave the one on DS a try, didn't really like it enough to continue playing through three days
frown.gif

rurudtsafg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOVE IT. For people who dont like it probably never even gave it a chance I mean the storyline isn't that confusing.....is it?
I love the DS version, the graphics kinds sucked but everything else won me over.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rurudtsafg said:
LOVE IT. For people who dont like it probably never even gave it a chance I mean the storyline isn't that confusing.....is it?
I love the DS version, the graphics kinds sucked but everything else won me over.

I gave it three chances. Three times is enough for me.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rurudtsafg said:
well watever theres at least 10 million more people who like than hate it so it doesn't really matter i guess.

Lol! 10 million more? Er... okay XD
No need to get touchy, just simply stating it's not that we didn't give it a chance, some of us just doesn't like it lol

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
phoenixgoddess27 said:

To tell you the truth, I was extremely hyped and excited for the game and even planned to buy it, but after testing out the game a little... I thought it was pretty boring and decided against buying it.

And I did play through some amount of days, I think it was 70, but it never really appealed that much to me.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

To tell you the truth, I was extremely hyped and excited for the game and even planned to buy it, but after testing out the game a little... I thought it was pretty boring and decided against buying it.

And I did play through some amount of days, I think it was 70, but it never really appealed that much to me.

I didn't say that -_-
I was excited about the game as well, until I tried it out. I gave it another chance though, failed. One more chance and got to the third day before I just knew I didn't like it.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey stop not liking rurudtsafg's favorite game ever.
Or he and 10million fanboys will come to your houses with cardboard keyblades, and rain down justice.

nyanya.gif

tommzy2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Demonbart said:
I really like KH, can't wait for Re:coded.

Me too, its said that Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded has a storyline just as important as Birth By Sleep, so it is a must get.

felixsrg

Temp's Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I love it, I have only played Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days, but I'm planning on playing the one for PS2 and will surelly get Re:coded and the one for 3DS when those come out.

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I played KH I & II at my friends home since I don't own a ps2 and I was like "Hi, my new best friend~!" I finished both of them at his home. Chain of Memories took a while to get into at first, but after the second try I loved it as well. 358/2 Days was good as well (I think it is one of the better games on the DS), but compared to the rest this one was the most boring one, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it~! Now I can't wait for BBS to come out in english and then there's the wait for Re:Coded and KH 3DS~! It will be a good time for KH fans~!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1