do you have gbatemp.net set as your homepage?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Psh, real tempers have a subconscious twitch to click on GBAtemp whenever there is hesitation on what else to do. When in doubt, I instantly click my GBAtemp bookmark for absolutely no reason besides routine. Lazy losers would take the cheap way out and just make it their homepage, but pros make it second nature :3.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Psh, real tempers have a subconscious twitch to click on GBAtemp whenever there is hesitation on what else to do. When in doubt, I instantly click my GBAtemp bookmark for absolutely no reason besides routine. Lazy losers would take the cheap way out and just make it their homepage, but pros make it second nature :3.
...Wow...that sounds like exactly what I do now...

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
I was like that for a while, but a couple weeks ago I just set it to my homepage cause I realized my homepage would load and then I'd just go straight to clicking GBAtemp on my bookmark bar. So I guess I'm lazy now.

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
jurassicplayer said:
So. Much. Agree.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hell no,I prefer about:blank thank you
tongue.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Google is my homepage because it loads instantly and because most of the times the reason for opening up my web browser is that i need to google something up
tongue.gif

though every time I open up the browser I end up on GBAtemp so yeah

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jurassicplayer said:
I DO THE EXACT SAME THING!!
Even when I'm doing homework, which is NOT good.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My homepage is the default Chrome 'New Tab' page which has my bookmarks bar and links to the sites I visit most often, bookmarked or not. It's far more useful as a homepage than any individual site could be.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have Google as my homepage, however I visit here so much that typing the letter G in the address bar goes to GBAtemp.net.
happy.gif

(although I've been lurking a lot recently
frown.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol