Do you drink alcohol?

Do you drink?

• Yes, like a fish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but only a little

• Yes and I am underage

• No (Please ignore this option now and choose between the ones below)

• No and legally able to

• No and underage

• Total voters

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
I'm 32, and I stopped drinking about 12 years ago. Just because I didn't like it. I don't like the taste or the effects. All though I do smoke marijuana, which is far less harmful.

How many people die from drinking alcohol or smoking tobacco? Thousands, if not millions. How many people have died from smoking marijuana? Zero, that's right, zero. Nobody has ever died from smoking cannabis.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ConJ said:
I'm 32, and I stopped drinking about 12 years ago. Just because I didn't like it. I don't like the taste or the effects. All though I do smoke marijuana, which is far less harmful.

How many people die from drinking alcohol or smoking tobacco? Thousands, if not millions. How many people have died from smoking marijuana? Zero, that's right, zero. Nobody has ever died from smoking cannabis.
Jimmy Hendrix.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
KDH said:
I can but I don't. Though that may change if I ever find an alcoholic beverage that doesn't taste like gasoline.
You know what gasoline tastes like?

QUOTE(Overlord Nadrian @ May 11 2010, 09:06 PM) Jimi Hendrix.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What the hell, I didn't even notice I made such a lame mistake
ohnoes.png

silent sniper

!dennaB
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Overlord Nadrian said:
ConJ said:

Jimmy Hendrix.
sorry for double post, but wtf? hendrix died from heroin
angry.gif

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
More or less I don't like the taste of alcohol. My sweet tooth dictates that I must consume Dr. Pepper well beyond the point when that very same Dr. Pepper has dissolved my teeth.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
silent sniper said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
ConJ said:

Jimmy Hendrix.
sorry for double post, but wtf? hendrix died from heroin
angry.gif
Whatever, it's some kind of drugs too, isn't it? (although it is a lot stronger than pot, it still is drugs
ohmy.gif
)

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So are tobacco, alcohol and caffeine, just that those are legal. And the only one of those I consume on a regular basis is caffeine. Let us just call that one trimethylxanthine - sounds more drug-like.

blackacidevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since no one knows me, I consume alcohol, mostly to play games, just a bit over a 26 oz. Wow or Currently its all Wii. Its a lot that amount, I have a high tolerance, Ive been to rehab 4 times (two I didnt finish) alcohol was one of my problems.

Tonight Im drinking vodak a couple 26 oz, i have one half full , and another new, well half full is gone.

Honestly by myself theres nothing better than drinking and playing games (well online games, Rockband 2, WoW), I enjoy the pressure in games, the part that rattles you or gets you frustrated. I dont exactly get madly nuts and drunk, I just like when you come out of nowhere sometimes, and lets say rockband, your completely calm and zoned in.

:-

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I drink some wine on special occasions.

Drinking alcohol is pointless. In fact, it's worse then pointless considering it harms your body.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I voted for yes, but only a little, since I don't drink very often.
I do get drunk sometimes though, but that like once in two months.
And I'm of legal age where I live
yay.gif

All you 16 year old americans who wanna have a beer should just come here and drink till they drop
wink.gif

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
Over here, it's also legal to consume alcohol within the home if you're 5 years old.
Not many people know that law, we can also get someone to buy us a drink at a bar at the age of 16 with it being perfectly legal.

QUOTE(ConJ @ May 11 2010, 07:20 PM) I'm 32, and I stopped drinking about 12 years ago. Just because I didn't like it. I don't like the taste or the effects. All though I do smoke marijuana, which is far less harmful.

Well about 4-5 years ago about 10 people died from smoking cannabis but that was because it was sprayed with sugar, so when they inhaled the cannabis it shredded their lungs and they drowned in their own blood. It doesn't usually kill you, though it has been directly linked to brain damage if it is used inappropriately.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Arwen20 I thought the exact same thing, until i my sophomore yr of college, and i decided to experiment a little, just to see what type of drunk I would become (while standing, im the laughing drunk, while sitting, im the quiet drunk, lol).
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over