Do you believe in ghosts?

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Only the second part of the post you put in xml troll tags can actually be considered trolling, I don't think "Maybe the bible, a book written by people who really liked Jesus, might have artificially inflated what a cool guy Jesus was" is trolling.

And of course I don't think there is a giant invisible teapot floating around the earth, I just think it's equally as likely, and equally as supported by evidence as ghosts.

This video is only partially related to belief in ghosts, but it's worth a watch
-Video-

Sorry, I don't make fun of peoples religious beliefes, so I consider it trolling. And as for the video, I am not gonna watch it. If I want to prove something and look up a video for it, it will work in my favor, and any video you want to throw at me will work in your favor. There is a website/video for everyone. I am sure I could find a video on Youtube telling me zombies are real. What ever though, in the end you have your beliefs, I have mine.
Jeez, at least watch the video before you discount it. I've seen it before, it's a pretty informative one.
Yeah seriously watch it, It quite good.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyways, I watched the video, that is pretty interesting. But I was not trying to really convert anyone, I just get carried away with my thoughts. Thanks for the video though, was actually quite entertaining. I do understand people need proof to believe in things, some people just believe stuff without proof, I just like to hold onto my faith in things that seem too extroridnary to handle on the human mind. Lol Everyone is different. But again, thanks for the video!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots