Not open for further replies.

powerfull Tails

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
all the cards from shoptemp come from hong kong. meaning there probably bootlegs.

is it confirmed that all the cards there are boot legs or are they the real thing?

just the fact that the company is in hong Kong....makes me wonder since hong Kong has a history of bootlegs..

powerfull Tails

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
chrisrlink said:
i dont deal with shoptemp but gbatemp promises that all cards from there are authentic cant guarantee that though

remember...any one can cover there buts with good words.

powerfull Tails

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Canonbeat234 said:
Your avatar it screams rule 63!!! NØÕÔÖ?ÒÓ!¡

rule 63???

anyways looking at a difrent topic all the cards at shoptemp besides the r4 (with is suposable a r4 clone) are real.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShopTemp is pretty legit. My DSTWO is definitely real, and works perfectly. The R4s they sell, btw, are technically clones, but they're not a clone as in attempt to scam people and make money off the R4 name. They're 1:1 identical to an original R4 (minus a spring-loaded SD slot), and only clones because the original R4 is out of production.

The only things I would advise NOT to buy are the R4i SDHC and the R4i Gold. (If they're still selling those; I haven't looked in a while)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY