Hacking Do scrubbed ISOs work with USB loader?

Bloodlust

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I have heard that ISOs which were scrubbed before when being added to WBFS become 0 bytes. Is it true, is there a solution?
hate2.gif

Bloodlust

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
MightyMouse said:
this isnt true because ALL of my games get scrubbed, i've got 1Tb but i still need space dude.`

I haven't really tried USB loader yet. Could you recommend a version which is most compatible for a JPN wii at 4.0J firmware? And is WBFS manager 2.0 the best?

MightyMouse

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
theres ALOT of different versions of usbloader floating around dude lol

i mean there must be about 30 lol

theres a new configurable one just been released i'd try that out it looks promising, or just grab WiiShizza's its really nice

Cypherdias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bloodlust said:
I have heard that ISOs which were scrubbed before when being added to WBFS become 0 bytes. Is it true, is there a solution?
hate2.gif
It's not true, I use mainly scrubbed games and they all work perfectly with USB-Loader. No problem here at all.

krissynz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I actually meant the load times, because I know games like Bully and Metroid seem to have long load times.

Bloodlust

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Thanks for the replies. One more thing, does the compatibility of the game depend on the Wii whether its softmodded or chipped? Like if I have a wiikey, and most of the game don't have any region issue when played off the disc. Is it the same when usb loader is used?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)