Do other game's names display in Tag mode?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Fel, Jul 21, 2010.

Jul 21, 2010
  1. Fel
    OP

Member Fel GBAtemp's Adventurer

Czech Republic
    I've went around in Tag mode for less than half an hour so far and haven't found anyone yet, but I plan on having a proper go at it. And I'm wondering, is there a game which displays names of others games while in Tag mode, eg. if I have DQ IX and meet someone with TWEWY, will it say that I've met a TWEWY user, or will it just say that I've met someone with another game (the term is civvies in TWEWY, not sure what's in DQ IX)?

2. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    usually other games will be ignored completely(invisible) or as in TWEWY you get to see that someone is playing "a game" with no other info.

3. Fel
    OP

Czech Republic
    Aww, damn! I'd like if it were displayed. Does DQ IX also show other games under some heading or not?

4. yuka001

Member yuka001 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    It is forbidden by Nintendo to let different games communicate with each other. So, no. Never. Sorry.

5. Fel
    OP

Czech Republic
    What?! .... That's a pretty stupid thing I think. It'd be nice to see what other people are playing, and perhaps interact with each other in case of game in the same series or continuity (or something like that).