Hacking Do I need to update my Wii?

Napierzaza

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Wii version 3.3u. I recently setup the really effective backup loader system to play game backups off a external hard drive.

For some reason, I can't play Wii Sports Resort.

Could it be that I have to upgrade my Wii? I wonder if keeping your wii at such an earlier version would hobble its ability to play later games? I appears to be the only problematic game aside from maybe Super Smash Brothers.

jstevenson72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have the Wii Motion Plus attached to your Wiimote? I believe it won't launch without it. (Although I could be wrong).

-- Jake

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Napierzaza said:
I have a Wii version 3.3u. I recently setup the really effective backup loader system to play game backups off a external hard drive.

For some reason, I can't play Wii Sports Resort.

Could it be that I have to upgrade my Wii? I wonder if keeping your wii at such an earlier version would hobble its ability to play later games? I appears to be the only problematic game aside from maybe Super Smash Brothers.
USB Launchers only need a cIOS, and that's it. They are not depending on the Systemmenu Version and the other IOSes.

IF you would have used the Search (which you obviously didn't), you would know that you have to watch the WiiMotion+ Intro first, and then you can play the game. I don't know which Loader you have, look for an alt.dol-Option, change it to player.dol, watch the Movie, change the .dol back to main.dol and it will work after that like every game should.

Oh, and you need Motion+ to play it, but that's clear, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.