GCN Do I need more or will this be enough?

Philipp_94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I'm not completely new to console modding (3ds, ds, Switch and psp in the past), but I wanted to kick my old GameCube back to new life.

I understood, that you'll need to start SWISS first before playing backups, homebrews etc.

Will this from AliExpress be enough to start off?
I know I need a micro SD to store my backups etc. but on other sources I read that I also need an action replay and a SD card adapter.
Just pop this thing in the serial port 2, start the dvd and I am ready to go or is there some more to it, besides updated version of SWISS?

Note: I have a pal version and this was the only 'bundle' AliExpress listed for pal usage as I guess that the ntc versions (which are even cheaper) shouldn't work with my GC.

Thank you in advance.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm not completely new to console modding (3ds, ds, Switch and psp in the past), but I wanted to kick my old GameCube back to new life.

I understood, that you'll need to start SWISS first before playing backups, homebrews etc.

Will this from AliExpress be enough to start off?
I know I need a micro SD to store my backups etc. but on other sources I read that I also need an action replay and a SD card adapter.
Just pop this thing in the serial port 2, start the dvd and I am ready to go or is there some more to it, besides updated version of SWISS?

Note: I have a pal version and this was the only 'bundle' AliExpress listed for pal usage as I guess that the ntc versions (which are even cheaper) shouldn't work with my GC.

Thank you in advance.
That should work

Last edited by Shadow#1,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XenoGC is quite cheap if u go that route

#Aliexpress US $2.38 28%OFF | Dire...Accessories https://a.aliexpress.com/_dYpcATF

Last edited by Shadow#1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: