Gaming Do chicks like playing the Wii?

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol mother XD.
Anyways, with my friends its like "you know... we still havent tried out the wii....is it fun?" in an obvious indirect way of saying they want to play it, and then I go: "Do you want to come to my place to try it out then?"
I think for girls and guys (yes I use the word guys) Wii Sports would be the first thing to try out. Like when I showed my Wii to my family (ie. adults that have never played too much) we played Wii Sports. For new gamers you need them to try out something easy, and then move along. Just because that person hasnt played that much doesnt mean they wont enjoy Zelda or Metroid.

And for the girl gamer issue, Ive learnt to basically ignore or pwn people that think I have no skill at games. Wouldnt be the first time someone laughs at me for saying I like video games, I pick up the controller and their friends laugh at him for loosing 5 times in a row. Theres still a group of people that thinks women are inferior, and honestly, I dont give a crap about them. Getting worked up about something like "give her something easy cos she wont be able to play a hard game" or "girls cant play videogamez!!111" is pointless.

What does worry me is girls not trying to pick up stuff like videogames because the idea of them not being smart enough has been rammed down their throats so many times, and that, gentlemen/ladies, is sad and frustrating.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My girlfriend likes
SD Gundam Scad Hammer (Haven't played due to region lock but it's coming soon in North America and we're definitely gonna buy it)
Smash Brothers series (duh, who doesn't?)
Mario series

Wait, is that all?

lanleague

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, if you're calling a girl a chick you have things to work out before you try to get them to play a videogame. In my experience, girls have like Wii Sports and Miis almost 100% consistently. I wouldn't pressure anyone to play, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1