Gaming Do chicks like playing the Wii?

dman777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I just bought a Wii and although it's cool I like playing my DS more. I'm thinking about taking it back, but I've heard chicks like playing the Wii. I'll keep it if it's true in case I ever get a chick. But can anyone attest to this?

Kasoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
first of all, if you are gonna get a 'chick' you better start calling them girls/women.

But to answer your question: yes they do like the wii, but so does everyone who isn't a hardcore gamer.
Just expect that they probably wont like the same games you like. So mostly no Red Steel, Medal Of Honor and that sort of stuff
wink.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
first of all, calling us a "chick" ain't gonna get you much respect at all, i hope you remain a virgin forever lol and second of all, i play far much more than just a Wii, i have all those consoles you see in my sig.

Kasoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
pffft 1987? n00b 
rofl2.gif

ANyway we are talking about mainstream girls/women. No offense but your not mainstream
smile.gif

just because i wasnt born around the time when pong was released it doesn't mean i'ved never played one, i've owned a atari 2600 and a amiga 500 at one point. btw i am 24 now.

You are only strengthening my point.

pffft 1987? n00b 
rofl2.gif

Was sarcasm, defending that statement with the remark that you are 24 and you actually have played older games makes it even more obvious that you are not mainstream lol
smile.gif

ANyway it's getting offtopic, i really really don't care how old you are and who has played the oldest games. No honour to be gained with showing off what you have played, it's just well a bit sad
smile.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Was sarcasm, defending that statement with the remark that you are 24 and you actually have played older games makes it even more obvious that you are not mainstream lol
smile.gif

ANyway it's getting offtopic, i really really don't care how old you are and who has played the oldest games. No honour to be gained with showing off what you have played, it's just well a bit sad
smile.gif

i'm only defending myself, it's on a regular basis that i get stereotypes from gamer guys like you saying we don't exist (and we play barbie & pony games
dry.gif
) and each time it annoys me a lot.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
My girlfriend always wants to play on the wii; but only wii sports and wii play, but she enjoys watching me play RE4 :S

Mine coached me through the entire run, and the Ada missions!
She loves Wii Sports, Warioware, Wii Play and Excite Truck...

But of course, only heartless, sad people don't like Excite Truck
wink.gif

Kasoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i'm only defending myself, it's on a regular basis that i get stereotypes from gamer guys like you saying we don't exist (and we play barbie & pony gamesÂ
dry.gif
) and each time it annoys me a lot.

Where did i exactly say that girls like you don't exist? No need to defend, this topic is about the mainstream
smile.gif

QUOTEMy girlfriend always wants to play on the wii; but only wii sports and wii play, but she enjoys watching me play RE4 :S

That reminds that my gf actually helped me a lot during my adventure in Zelda: TP. When i was stuck i just ask her to watch with me and she could gve me the answer right away lol. Although she never touched Zelda herself, she did enjoy watching it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1