Homebrew DLDIrc

janouis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
how to manually patch moonshell 2 on dstt? i want to use moonshell 2 & ysmenu combo but i dnt know how to dldi patch...

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you're manually patching for DSTT, you can't use DLDIrc I'm afraid, although it is the simplest way. You must instead download a different DLDI Patcher and the DSTT DLDI Patch, which can be found on Yasu's Japanese page (search for TTIO, and you should find it. To find yasu's page, google yasusoft, and then go to his DS Page. I'll get a link in a minute) Then run the patcher and put in the homebrew and the dldi patch. then patch it. i'll get links now.

EDIT: Links : Yasu's Website (search ttio and download ttio.dldi) - http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/
DLDI Patcher - http://dldi.drunkencoders.com/index.php?title=Win32_GUI

More detail: Run the Win32_GUI DLDI patcher program. Click the "..." button beside DLDI file and find the dldi patch. Then click the "..." button beside binaries and locate your .NDS file. Press patch. And you're done

EDIT: Just reread your post and realised you're looking to patch MoonShell 2. That's much easier. There's a patching tool including which allows you to patch for DSTT. Use that instead. It's found in misctools/AutoDLDIPatch in the MoonShell 2 download, and is called AutoDLDIPatch.exe. Run it and select TTIO at the end, or TTIOSDHC if you use and SDHC card.

janouis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tnx a lot it works...
yaynds.gif
one more thing how can i change the language on my moonshell 2 ysmenu combo cause when i try running LanguageSelect.nds Ysmenu is booting it? is there other way to do it?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think there is a languageselect.exe in the misctools folder, run it on computer and select language. (You must plugin SD card). At least that's how it worked in the betas. Never downloaded the stable version, cause after about beta 5 none of them worked for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up