DLC

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by spaxxii, Nov 25, 2016.

1. spaxxii
    OP

spaxxii Member

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2016
    So with loadiine and WUP installer able to install dlc's where can i Download dlc's? i litterly cant find anything, i must suck at googling but i can only find super smash bros wii u with dlc tho the DLC aint '' loose '' its just moded into the curent loadiine game, but i need to find the DLC files only, anyone know where if its possible?

sorry for my bad english. :D

2. Heatran5400

Heatran5400 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2013
    United States
    You can download dlc from other sites. You cannot ask about the location and links to download such files at GBATemp.

If Google doesn't work, try Bing.

3. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    First of all you can't ask for dlc here.
    Second their is no legit dlc so it isn't worth your time unless you setup rednand.
    Lastly look up that iso site and the first link is it. Replace 3ds part with wiiu and your their.

4. Giodude

Giodude Ruler of Italy

GBAtemp Patron
    Giodude is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 17, 2015
    United States
    New York
    Use wiiu usb helper

5. gabe_derp

gabe_derp Member

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2016
    United States
    U.S.
    There is a program I use that can download DLC files. I can't directly give you the link though. (Here's a hint: look up, "gbatemp a simple gui for" on Google)

Before you try installing DLC using Wupinstaller though, make sure you either have IOSUhax or redNAND set up on your console. It won't work because of signatures not being automatically patched on sysNAND.