Homebrew DLC

spaxxii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So with loadiine and WUP installer able to install dlc's where can i Download dlc's? i litterly cant find anything, i must suck at googling but i can only find super smash bros wii u with dlc tho the DLC aint '' loose '' its just moded into the curent loadiine game, but i need to find the DLC files only, anyone know where if its possible?

sorry for my bad english. :D

Heatran5400

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can download dlc from other sites. You cannot ask about the location and links to download such files at GBATemp.

If Google doesn't work, try Bing.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with loadiine and WUP installer able to install dlc's where can i Download dlc's? i litterly cant find anything, i must suck at googling but i can only find super smash bros wii u with dlc tho the DLC aint '' loose '' its just moded into the curent loadiine game, but i need to find the DLC files only, anyone know where if its possible?

First of all you can't ask for dlc here.
Second their is no legit dlc so it isn't worth your time unless you setup rednand.
Lastly look up that iso site and the first link is it. Replace 3ds part with wiiu and your their.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Use wiiu usb helper

gabe_derp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a program I use that can download DLC files. I can't directly give you the link though. (Here's a hint: look up, "gbatemp a simple gui for" on Google)

Before you try installing DLC using Wupinstaller though, make sure you either have IOSUhax or redNAND set up on your console. It won't work because of signatures not being automatically patched on sysNAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8