Gaming Distortion World problem-no cyrus

blackbrawler

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the end of the distorion World where i'm supposed to fight cyrus he is ot there. In fact i had no idea had to fight cyrus until i watched a walkthrough. the parts where cyrus is supposed to appear like the waterfall and the end of the puzzle dont happen. Also cynthia doesn't block my path when im doing the puzzle so i was able to go to the end at anytime but i did it anyway. When i talk to cynthia all she says is But... thats no justice at all! when i walk up the three steps all it shows is a white orb. The next step im going to try is disabling all my cheats and see what happens.

Please help

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blackbrawler said:
in the end of the distorion World where i'm supposed to fight cyrus he is ot there. In fact i had no idea had to fight cyrus until i watched a walkthrough. the parts where cyrus is supposed to appear like the waterfall and the end of the puzzle dont happen. Also cynthia doesn't block my path when im doing the puzzle so i was able to go to the end at anytime but i did it anyway. When i talk to cynthia all she says is But... thats no justice at all! when i walk up the three steps all it shows is a white orb. The next step im going to try is disabling all my cheats and see what happens.

Please help
Did you see Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf yet? that is key

lledyr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you guys!!
i thought that i would have to start all over but everythings fine now =)
and sorry for the spoilers PettingZoo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario.